01-11-2019 04:56 PM
33 12
tools
    I had the same thing happen to me. And if you were to reboot the phone or shut it down it would take forever. I got the app Hi Security and cleaned my phone with it and the lock went away and my data came back. Not saying that this app fixed it, but rebooting over 10 times and nothing it seemed to work after I installed this app.

Dan
    06-12-2017 01:39 AM
    I have figured out a way to get rid of the custom logo from boot up
    All you have to do is go into recovery mode and select reboot (don't do anything except reboot) then you are done the logo is gone. to go into recovery mode all you need to do is turn off your phone. once the phone is completely off then press the home button+power+volume up.

My phone won't turn off, the custom sign keeps on flashing in about 3 second bursts.
    How do i turn it off?
    06-19-2017 11:51 PM
    mine started doing the same thing after i tried to recover some pictures using dr fone. after this, this started happening and my phone started to alert me there was something dangerous on my phone. i tried everything but eventually i just backed up my stuff and factory reset it but it's STILL there!! please someone help me, this has been stressing me out for days
    08-05-2017 11:09 PM
    mine started doing the same thing after i tried to recover some pictures using dr fone. after this, this started happening and my phone started to alert me there was something dangerous on my phone. i tried everything but eventually i just backed up my stuff and factory reset it but it's STILL there!! please someone help me, this has been stressing me out for days
    Yes! I did the exact same thing and I got the same results. I need help
    10-29-2017 05:01 AM
    I have a galaxy j7 and its brand new and froze on the first day. I pulled the battery rebooted into safe mode and it froze after a few seconds, rebooted into recovery and wiped caches still stuck in boot loop, factory reset still stuck in a boot loop and now I cant even get into safe mode. The phone was new not refurbished and all the packaging was sealed.
    I am convinced that something on facebook or a website, some malware did this and tried rooting the phone or flashing new firmware and it ****ed up.
    IDK it sucks though because I am stuck in the middle of nowhere for 5 days with no phone to call for a ride to get a new one.
    01-08-2018 05:43 PM
    Ok heres what i want yall to do. Shut the phone down... Go to recovery mode by clicking the home button the volume up key and the power on button. Then click recovery logs. Then theres gonna pop up like recovery log things and then click the very first one then click power on multiple times and it will confirm the stuff while its on process. And its done back to normal. Its gonna remove the custom with padlock when on boot screen
    08-23-2018 05:35 PM
    I have figured out a way to get rid of the custom logo from boot up
    All you have to do is go into recovery mode and select reboot (don't do anything except reboot) then you are done the logo is gone. to go into recovery mode all you need to do is turn off your phone. once the phone is completely off then press the home button+power+volume up.
    01-11-2019 04:53 PM
    When I tried this, it gave me a message that said installing updates then a message that said No commands. after 30second -1minute went pass it asked if I wanted to reboot. When I clicked reboot the screen still showed the unlocked lockpad with the custom message.
    01-11-2019 04:56 PM
33 12