iPhone 5s to Galaxy Note 3?

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5S to galaxy note 3?

Thanks for the help guys. I live in the UK so I'm not sure that I'd be able to swap with anyone on here. I've just listed it on a sales website over here in the UK.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the help guys. I live in the UK so I'm not sure that I'd be able to swap with anyone on here. I've just listed it on a sales website over here in the UK.

If you are from the UK

try Sellmyphone.com

thats what i used to sell my iphone 5 32GB...what GB is your 5s? as I've just looked and the highest you can sell that for is ?350

with a 32GB going for ?356

So if you sold your 5S you only need to put maybe ?150 ish to your note 3?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

If you are from the UK

try Sellmyphone.com

thats what i used to sell my iphone 5 32GB...what GB is your 5s? as I've just looked and the highest you can sell that for is ?350

with a 32GB going for ?356

So if you sold your 5S you only need to put maybe ?150 ish to your note 3?

He said that it's a 64GB. ?350 sounds really low. What is that, like $500. A 32 GB 5S costs $700 iirc

Posted via Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

He said that it's a 64GB. ?350 sounds really low. What is that, like $500. A 32 GB 5S costs $700 iirc

64 is going for about ?380...

to me it's the best comparison site and it's got a good rep unlikely alot of other sites I wouldn't trust. When it's used the price does drop. Guess it depends where you sell it.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

64 is going for about ?380...

to me it's the best comparison site and it's got a good rep unlikely alot of other sites I wouldn't trust. When it's used the price does drop. Guess it depends where you sell it.

I've seen it go for more than $650 on Swappa. Very reliable site, I haven't heard of the one you linked but I'm not sure if Swappa has a UK site

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

I've seen it go for more than $650 on Swappa. Very reliable site, I haven't heard of the one you linked but I'm not sure if Swappa has a UK site

Havn't heard of it. It seems you guys have better options for sites like that.This site comes up first on google search.

Kettle

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

I looked at a Note 3 recently...but that not-perfectly-sitting home button really put me off. I'm OCD about details like that. Instead, I got another iPhone 5s to jailbreak. Now I have 2.

Sent from my Plutonium 5s 64

If you put them side by side you might have the screen real estate of the Note 3.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys. I've also had a look around and it seems that the maximum I'm looking at is ?400 (Cex). Think I'll go for that and then add the ?150. I'm not willing to risk buying a used phone or from a third party because there is just too much risk involved.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So I sold my iPhone 5S and picked up a galaxy note 3. Still setting it up so I haven't explored all the features yet but I'm happy and glad I made the switch.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
So I sold my iPhone 5S and picked up a galaxy note 3. Still setting it up so I haven't explored all the features yet but I'm happy and glad I made the switch.

Congrats on your new purchase you will never have a dull day with the Note 3. The 5.7" screen is fantastic and something you will adapt to.

Have fun & Enjoy oh and welcome to Android :)

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It's more like a welcome back to android. I only managed 28 days with the 5S before coming back. The bigger screen will take some getting used to , although I did have the original note for over a year it was quite a bit smaller than the note 3.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It's more like a welcome back to android. I only managed 28 days with the 5S before coming back. The bigger screen will take some getting used to , although I did have the original note for over a year it was quite a bit smaller than the note 3.

28 days that's comedy right there lol well welcome back dude :) yes its big but it's form is fantastic and after a week it becomes the norm and you now definitely won't switch as anything below 5" screen will not be worth thinking about lol

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Wow 28 days and switched back. Wonder what the record is? 2 hours? :))

Wait like 2 months then grab a iPhone 5 after using the note 3. The iPhone will seem comically small almost like a child's toy. That's what it feels like when I use my wife's iPhone 5

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If you put them side by side you might have the screen real estate of the Note 3.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Some have and prefer the Note 3. I've had 3 of them myself. No thanks...different strokes for different folks. Screen size? I have all that I could want and more in my 2 iPhones, a retina iPad Mini LTE and an iPad Air LTE. I simply choose the size I'm in the mood for and go with that. ...like I said, different strokes.

The Note 3 is a very useful device, with a big and beautiful display, I just wish Samsung had made build quality a more important consideration for them for their flagship device.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Some have and prefer the Note 3. I've had 3 of them myself. No thanks...different strokes for different folks. Screen size? I have all that I could want and more in my 2 iPhones, a retina iPad Mini LTE and an iPad Air LTE. I simply choose the size I'm in the mood for and go with that. ...like I said, different strokes.

The Note 3 is a very useful device, with a big and beautiful display, I just wish Samsung had made build quality more of an important consideration for them for their flagship device.

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

The Note 3 is a very useful device, with a big and beautiful display, I just wish Samsung had made build quality a more important consideration for them for their flagship device.

Wow...similar situation here. I've had 3 of them as well. I'm stuck in the Eco system with a 64gb 5s, iPad mini, and iPad air. I also choose the screen size I feel at that time. I run a insurance agency and use my phone and tablets for everything. Having choices is awesome. I have to admit... Having one for all would be freakin nice tho... The reason I popped onto the forum today is I'm always wishing I could have made the jump to the GN3 and stayed with it... I would go back again if I could convince my stubborn #%@$ it would make me happy.

Sincerely,
Pathetic bluehair62

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I actually really like using the various devices. It's just fun to me. The Retina Mini is my sweet spot. The Air just seems luxurious and the iPhones are the go anywhere devices. One wears a LifeProof Fre case and one wears an Apple leather case and tempered glass screen armor. Fun stuff.

I miss the cursor positioning in Android. Apple needs to address that.

Sent from my Plutonium 5s 64

DocGo

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I continue to flip flop with an iPhone 5S and the Note 3. I also am quite entrenched in the iTunes/Apple ecosystem. Currently using my Note 3 and iPad Mini Retina at work. I do use the iPhone 5S when I go out for runs. The small size and better fitness app integration makes sense to me (I use the Garmin Forerunner 620 and an UP24 device). So I kept both the iPhone and the Note for different purposes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21