iPhone 5s to Galaxy Note 3?

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
My name is Haalcyon and I'm a gadget freak.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

Darn. Guess I'd better be joining you considering how many phones I've had in the last year alone. I do so LOVE this Note 3 though. I'm done for a while (REALLY!)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Darn. Guess I'd better be joining you considering how many phones I've had in the last year alone. I do so LOVE this Note 3 though. I'm done for a while (REALLY!)

The Note 3 is a stellar device. If I could only have one phone and no tablet I'd likely have a black Note 3.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
My name is Haalcyon and I'm a gadget freak.

Yeh it does become an obsession I have had the S3,S4,Note 2, Galaxy Mega, Now I have the Note 3 and the Nexus 5 all within a two year period lol

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeh it does become an obsession I have had the S3,S4,Note 2, Galaxy Mega, Now I have the Note 3 and the Nexus 5 all within a two year period lol

Yeah I have two iPhone 5s' currently. I may sell one and get that G2 but I actually like having the two different colored 5s'.

billkeene

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5S to galaxy note 3?

I looked at a Note 3 recently...but that not-perfectly-sitting home button really put me off. I'm OCD about details like that. Instead, I got another iPhone 5s to jailbreak. Now I have 2.

What's the matter with the home button? Looks fine to me.

Sent from my Plutonium 5s 64

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

On many Note 3's the opening for the home button allows it move in all 4 directions and, therefore, it sits crooked. This is a new issue for Samsung phones...so funny it show crop up on their flagship.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The Note 3 is a stellar device. If I could only have one phone and no tablet I'd likely have a black Note 3.

I actually got rid of the tablet I had because I fully intended my Note 3 to be my "do everything" device and it has not disappointed me. I have no desire or need for a tablet. I even don't mind reading some of the magazines/books/newspapers in Google Play on this. I'm good for a while now.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I actually got rid of the tablet I had because I fully intended my Note 3 to be my "do everything" device and it has not disappointed me. I have no desire or need for a tablet. I even don't mind reading some of the magazines/books/newspapers in Google Play on this. I'm good for a while now.

The Note 3's screen makes using it very enjoyable. I just enjoy using multiple devices. Again, I may sell one of the iPhones and get a G2 or Note 3, who knows, I don't wanna take more than $100 hit though.

Last edited:

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I was also surprised at how good the note 3 is for reading magazines. I never expected it to be this good. I have tablets but the note is perfectly fine.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The Note 3's screen makes using it very enjoyable. I just enjoy using multiple devices. I may sell one of the iPhones and get a Note 3, who knows, I don't wanna take more than $100 hit though.

Where there's a will, there's a way. :D

anote3fan

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

Go for Note 3.

Since the first day I had it, it never failed to entertain, amaze and making me productive, what with the large screen making it pleasure to send emails, and all that multiwindows and s Pen have been VERY USEFUL.

I can never go back to smaller screen phone. and removable battery and micro slot is also a must for me as I store tons of photos, videos, music, etc etc.
Having a spare battery and knowing I will never run out of battery gives me peace of mind, which is priceless.

Also, since having bought Note 3, I almost never use my tablet anymore.

anote3fan

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I was also surprised at how good the note 3 is for reading magazines. I never expected it to be this good. I have tablets but the note is perfectly fine.

This is totally my experience. since I bought Note 3, I almost have never used my tab anymore.
Reading (or watching movies) on Note 3 is such a pleasure. And actutally Flipboard looks better on my Note 3 than on my Tab 7.7.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
This is totally my experience. since I bought Note 3, I almost have never used my tab anymore.
Reading (or watching movies) on Note 3 is such a pleasure. And actutally Flipboard looks better on my Note 3 than on my Tab 7.7.

Yeah I was expecting it to be good for videos, because of the screen size and quality. I'm actually glad I went for the black as it's better for watching videos. I'm starting to wonder if I need to be carrying a tablet about with me now I have the note 3.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I was expecting it to be good for videos, because of the screen size and quality. I'm actually glad I went for the black as it's better for watching videos. I'm starting to wonder if I need to be carrying a tablet about with me now I have the note 3.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Unless you're gonna get a Note 10.1 or 12.2 you can prolly forego tablets.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Share the love & joy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 :)

I agree that doing things like sending emails even basic letter writing is a joy with the Note 3, the S-Pen although I don't use it often is still a great feature and if it wasn't there I would miss it for them moments you need an S-Pen lol the screen is so crisp and clear reading for periods is actually easy on the eyes.

The multimedia on this is great and watching downloaded programmes and films on the move is another joy. So many plus points with very few negatives a great phone indeed.

I have rooted and flashed mine with 4.4.2 firmware & foxhound rom and dammmm it's so smooth and the design is brilliant and so many customizations on this rom. The battery life has been improved with Foxhound not that it was poor before but I have certainly noticed a difference wooohoo :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Share the love & joy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 :)

I agree that doing things like sending emails even basic letter writing is a joy with the Note 3, the S-Pen although I don't use it often is still a great feature and if it wasn't there I would miss it for them moments you need an S-Pen lol the screen is so crisp and clear reading for periods is actually easy on the eyes.

The multimedia on this is great and watching downloaded programmes and films on the move is another joy. So many plus points with very few negatives a great phone indeed.

I have rooted and flashed mine with 4.4.2 firmware & foxhound rom and dammmm it's so smooth and the design is brilliant and so many customizations on this rom. The battery life has been improved with Foxhound not that it was poor before but I have certainly noticed a difference wooohoo :)

...and some of us only have iPhones.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE