Kitkat sucks.

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
What happened with letters S and Z? Can someone please explain? Thank you =)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1391846181934.jpg
    1391846181934.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 105

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Here's the second one. The 1st emoji. Wtf. How do I resolve these issues?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1391857020341.jpg
    1391857020341.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 92

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Can't say I have noticed any issues with 4.4.2 thus far but I will report and Screenshot if any should arise.

They seem to be minor annoyances granted but does it warrant it sucks?

My personal experience it runs smooth then again I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Can't say I have noticed any issues with 4.4.2 thus far but I will report and Screenshot if any should arise.

They seem to be minor annoyances granted but does it warrant it sucks?

My personal experience it runs smooth then again I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Actually, it doesn't make Kitkat suck. Btw, I flashed the Kitkat on my phone. It is the official firmware from Poland. Perhaps maybe the download of the firmware wasn't fully downloaded? What do you think? Is it okay to flash it again?

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually, it doesn't make Kitkat suck. Btw, I flashed the Kitkat on my phone. It is the official firmware from Poland. Perhaps maybe the download of the firmware wasn't fully downloaded? What do you think? Is it okay to flash it again?

That is the firmware I flashed and seems to be fine but as I mentioned I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Yes you can flash the firmware again that shouldn't be an issue and it may resolve your niggles dude :). I'm saying it's fine as I had to re- flash the firmware due to me rooting and flashing and being impatient which led to a bootloop.

All was fine with the re-flashing and in my own experience I did not encounter any problems, but disclaimer what worked for me may not work for you and I'm not responsible for any issues that may arise due to re-flashing lol

But that said it should be just fine dude can't envisage you running into any problems :)

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
That is the firmware I flashed and seems to be fine but as I mentioned I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Yes you can flash the firmware again that shouldn't be an issue and it may resolve your niggles dude :). I'm saying it's fine as I had to re- flash the firmware due to me rooting and flashing and being impatient which led to a bootloop.

All was fine with the re-flashing and in my own experience I did not encounter any problems, but disclaimer what worked for me may not work for you and I'm not responsible for any issues that may arise due to re-flashing lol

But that said it should be just fine dude can't envisage you running into any problems :)

Wooh thanks man! 👍 I appreciate the help. ☺< this is the unevolved emoji btw. Hahaha

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Wooh thanks man! 👍 I appreciate the help. ☺< this is the unevolved emoji btw. Hahaha

I'm guessing by your reply that you re-flashed and all is well?

No problem happy to help, and if your feeling brave root and flash Foxhound can't rate this rom high enough it's fantastic :)