Clipboard?

anon8488674

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm playing around with my Note 3 and the S pen which has sent a couple of things to "clipboard".
Where the hell is clipboard and how do you access it?

Via my Galaxy Note 3

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
clipboard is the same as if on a regular computer. When using the paste option it will allow you to paste what you just copied or to go to clipboard and paste from there. whatever you copy is saved to clipboard. (similar to working on a document on computer when you copy something)

kway_NY

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey Joe, if you want to see the contents of your clipboard you can hold down to paste and see the option for the clipboard. You can do this in an email or other app. Just press to insert/paste and you will see the option. I like to delete the contents from time to time and you see each item copied this way.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I found clipboard only saved the last clip and doesn't always work as it should. I've often lost stuff.
I need it more than on my old phones.

I don't normally like to recommend apps in place of a built in feature, but I have been using Clipper and it's excellent.
It saves along with the stock clipboard. I'm finding the free version saves the last 20 clips, and these can be very long if you want, so I may go for the Pro version.
.. and no I don't work for them - honest :)

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a pic on clipboard but cannot copy paste to emails. There is a lock and delete icon. Can you help?

Are you using the stock email app? I have no problem pasting screenshot pics from the clipboard into an email in the stock app. I don't have a non-screenshot pic in my clipboard right now so don't know if it makes any difference but I wouldn't think it should. The lock just means you have locked it from being deleted from the clipboard.

I also have no problem with the clipboard only saving the last entry. I have 20 clippings in my clipboard right now. I don't know what the max is. I do also use Clipper but have found that with the Note 3 clipboard, I have a lot less use for it and could really do without it. But if you are continuing to have trouble with the stock clipboard, I would also suggest Clipper.

Milton Pozo-Mazzini

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
The clipboard function on the Note series is a support app for Samsung Apps such as S Search, S Voice, Message, etc. To access the clipboard, switch to any of these apps then open the keyboard. Tap and hold the gear/keyboard/mic icon just left of the spacebar and a clipboard option will appear.

You could use message as a clipboard, utilize pen window to float message and manage your clipboard or use a 3rd party app. The GALAXY Note 4 supposedly fixes this problem and the Note 3 should get a retro update from Samsung in the coming months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol