Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that device is not roted??

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I had an app installed, which thinks/alerts my device is rooted and it does not work in rooted devices.

My device is not rooted.
Is there any way to proof/comfirmation for 3th party installed apps, that the device is not rooted?

Ex. By installing google root certificates and etc.?

Thanx,

Note III / Tapatalk app

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that devicw is not roted??

Any infos?

Note III / Tapatalk app

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that devicw is not roted??

I had an app installed, which thinks/alerts my device is rooted and it does not work in rooted devices.

My device is not rooted.
Is there any way to proof/comfirmation for 3th party installed apps, that the device is not rooted?

Ex. By installing google root certificates and etc.?

Thanx,

Note III / Tapatalk app

what App?

to see if your device is rooted: Press and hold volume down, home key and power button all together until a new window appear
if not rooted it will says Samsung official for binary and official for status and knox at 0
when it is rooted it says custom.

if this is what you are not looking for then you'll need to write to the developer of that app.

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

This app

Note III / Tapatalk app

ozgurs

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

They say your phone must have google certificate??

Note III / Tapatalk app

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What app is giving you this trouble and how did you obtain it? If your sideloading apps from 3rd party sites or hosting services then your always taking a risk and its not good for the developer either.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Clicking on the link brings a warning that the app isn't available in my country (US). As far as I know, this can't be worked around.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz