'READ NEW TEXT MESSAGE" S-voice, Siri, or Google Now??

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Living in South Orange County, ca... I am in the car commuting more than I sit at my desk... I love every aspect of the GN3, but coming from iOS I need help getting messages read out loud, making calls, sending messages??

S-voice always ask me if I want to call the person I just asked to call... "Call Wife"... "would you like to call wife"... Uh... Ya, I just asked that...
SIRI - "Call Wife"... Calling Wife.

S-voice - Send text message to Wife... Would you like to send a message to wife... What is your message to wife?
SIRI - Send text message to Wife... ok, I can send a text message to wife... What would you like to say?

S-voice - N/A
SIRI - Read new message... OK, you have 2 messages... message 1 from ... would you like to reply?

I am not here to bash one or the other... I am simply hoping for some you amazing GN3 people to share your best practices. I don't expect s-voice or google now to be the same or better... I would like to make the best use of easy calling, texting, and BIG for me... Reading out text messages.

As ALWAYS THANKS!!!

BH62

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
S-voice "Send text to bit on side" ... "Would you like to send text to bit on side?"
SIRI "Send text to bit on side" ... "Sending text to Wife"!..... OOPS

It never hurts to confirm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12