03-07-2014 10:06 AM
98 1234
tools
    Gotta add myself to the mix...another lady who switched from the iPhone 5 to the Note 3 and I love it!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-24-2014 12:35 AM
    Funny thing is, when the Note series of smartphones first came out, Samsung were looking at women as the demographic to purchase the phone because they thought that males would not want to put the phone in their pocket, but females would have no problem putting it in a handbag. When the first Note came out, I only saw women using the phone, then the males picked up on it.

So, us males got in on the ladies action because it is a pretty awesome phone
    Yep I was the pioneer of the original note in my house. My boyfriend sneered at me and said it was too big and got the S3. After time he started to become jealous of my note and then when he saw my note 3 he keeps asking if I want to swap with him lol He's going to upgrade to the note 3 when his contract expires. For now he has to make do with my S4 leftovers lol
    02-24-2014 02:19 AM
    Maybe they just told you that so you'll buy it there. Check other stores. Call first so it will save you a trip.

Posted via the porcelain throne.
    02-24-2014 05:10 AM
    Go with Note 3...
    02-24-2014 07:37 AM
    Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!
    I could absolutely care less what anyone thinks. You need to march to the beat of your own drum. Get what you want. I not only have the Note 3 but I also matched it with the Galaxy Gear watch which is probably not something most women would get but like I said, I could care less. I like what I like and both of these devices are great.

Ok, So I have to ask. Is it REALLY that important to be able to use a phone one handed? I've been using phones since they were invented () and I have never felt the need touse one that way unless my hands were full or something. I almost always use two hands. It's more comfortable and I'm far less likely to drop it.
    petaf, Ladybell and karsdroid like this.
    02-24-2014 07:46 AM
    The Note 3 has been out long enough where you should get it pretty quickly jelliebean. My guess is ATT in your area just had an unexpected run.

Good luck, and enjoy it!
    02-24-2014 08:37 AM
    My wife is trying to take my note 3 from me. She loves it. She doesn't have big hands either. I think it will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
    02-24-2014 08:58 AM
    Since size matters so much, if you try a Galaxy Mega or the upcoming Hisense X1, you'll never go back to the puny Note 3.
    Ok, now you're just talking that crazy talk.
    02-24-2014 12:28 PM
    Took me some time to get used to but I love the screen and because of that I can overlook any and everything. Lol I got my friend who is a bit older hooked on the Note 3.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-24-2014 07:23 PM
    @clitrenta, I'm rocking the gear too, I thought it wouldn't look right on a female but it looks awesome. I love it and my Note 3....had iPhone 4s went to Note 1, it took a couple days to get used to the size, about a week later I sold the iPhone and never looked back. Now I got the Note 3 and Gear and I couldn't be happier. I'm looking at the Gear 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    clitrenta and karsdroid like this.
    02-25-2014 02:19 AM
    I have a female co-worker, who started out with the Note 2 last year. She up-sized to the Note 3 for a few months, and now has the Galaxy Mega. She's fairly petite and loves those big screens. Tells me I have screen envy with my LG G2!
    02-25-2014 03:42 AM
    I LOVE my note 3! Will not give it up until another fabulous Note is released!

Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!

sent from my Note 3
    karsdroid and JellyBeanGurl like this.
    02-25-2014 06:57 AM
    On a side note (pun intended). I saw the HTC One Max next to the Note 3 and it made it looks so much smaller...my large hands can barely grip the N3 so forget about anything bigger.
    02-25-2014 09:58 AM
    Girls with Note3s FTW! <3
    Aquila, Jazzy79, clitrenta and 1 others like this.
    02-25-2014 02:22 PM
    Ladies 5.7" should be easy to handle lol
    This post was sure to get a few male organ related jokes thrown in lol

Yeh the Note 3 is a sublime device and has that one handed operation making it easier to use not that I personally need to.

Great to see the females using the Note 3 so many opt for the iPhone.

Oh and enjoy the phone jelliebean82 when you finally get it :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    02-25-2014 04:20 PM
    Ooh Yeah I saw that too, it's huge! I've not heard anything good about it though

On a side note (pun intended). I saw the HTC One Max next to the Note 3 and it made it looks so much smaller...my large hands can barely grip the N3 so forget about anything bigger.

sent from my Note 3
    02-25-2014 04:50 PM
    I have had the Note 2 for a year this month and I still LOVE it so much that I don't even feel I need to go to the Note 3 yet.....but I definitely will when it's time! The N2 is by far the BEST phone I have ever owned, and I am sure that I will feel the same about the N3!

Honestly, as a woman, it is easy to carry in your purse.....I think more men question whether it's too big of a phone, because they carry it in their pocket or holster it on the belt, which I can see being more cumbersome. My husband uses an N2 as well.

Good luck in your decision!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-25-2014 04:57 PM
    Girl here with a note 3!

Sent from my potato. >_>
    02-27-2014 10:11 AM
    Female here too.. I just got my Note 3 yesterday!! OMG I love this phone!!!
    ladyc0524 and JellyBeanGurl like this.
    02-27-2014 10:14 AM
    Loving my Note 3. I thought it would be too big but I can't imagine using anything smaller now.

ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-27-2014 07:25 PM
    Loving my Note 3. I thought it would be too big but I can't imagine using anything smaller now.

Isnt it odd to use a device woth a smaller screen after using your note??
    02-27-2014 07:28 PM
    Isnt it odd to use a device woth a smaller screen after using your note??
    Yes!!! I had the HTC Evo 4G before & at the time I thought it was big. Now it feels tiny.

02-27-2014 07:32 PM
    My best friend has a Note 3 and she wouldn't choose another phone. She had a Note 2 prior to this. Go for it, its a great phone. People think men look silly with a phone this big at times anyways. Who cares.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    JellyBeanGurl likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:12 PM
    I could absolutely care less what anyone thinks. You need to march to the beat of your own drum. Get what you want. I not only have the Note 3 but I also matched it with the Galaxy Gear watch which is probably not something most women would get but like I said, I could care less. I like what I like and both of these devices are great.

Ok, So I have to ask. Is it REALLY that important to be able to use a phone one handed? I've been using phones since they were invented () and I have never felt the need touse one that way unless my hands were full or something. I almost always use two hands. It's more comfortable and I'm far less likely to drop it.
    That whole "I can use my phone with one hand" is just a garbage excuse iPhone users give to compensate for having such a small phone. That is seriously one of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard. I GUARANTEE YOU when Apple's 5"-6" screens come out there will be no more talk of that one handed BS, and will be millions of people in line to use their iPhone with 2 HANDS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    02-27-2014 10:43 PM
    My wife loves her note 3.
    02-27-2014 11:09 PM
98 1234