Anybody going to Switch to S5 from Note 3?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
No the S5 specs and "upgrades" are a major disappointment. Such small improvements from the S4

Hope the next Note 4 will wow us more than the S5 did

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
No the S5 specs and "upgrades" are a major disappointment. Such small improvements from the S4

Hope the next Note 4 will wow us more than the S5 did

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

What were you expecting? Everything on the phone is up to date and better than the Note 3 except the RAM.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I could never go smaller,,, NOTE 4 Is next up for me.. Already have a stock pile of cases, batteries, docks and Gear to sell all in one package to pick up the note 4 on release day.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what people here where expecting from the S5, because it had some pretty nice hardware and software upgrades. However I don't know if I could go smaller either. But the S5 is intriguing.

Big Red Note 3

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
While I like some of the features of the S5, I am staying with the Note 3. That said, it is a bit unusual for someone to go to the galaxy S series to the note series and back. Two different phones for two different markets.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
While I like some of the features of the S5, I am staying with the Note 3. That said, it is a bit unusual for someone to go to the galaxy S series to the note series and back. Two different phones for two different markets.

I thought you got rid of your Note and went back to iPhone?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
If all goes the way it should we are just 7/8 months away from the Galaxy Note 4. If I replace the GN3 - that's what will do it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I thought you got rid of your Note and went back to iPhone?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I did get an iPhone, but kept the note my friend. Glad I did. On my third note, so I am a little disappointed in quality, and needed a phone with a fast shooter and good focusing, so I don't miss any baby moments. I hear the S5 is going to have one heck of a camera. I wish that was on the note 3! I will be looking to get rid of both as soon as the next Moto, Note, or Nexus devices get here ;)

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

I agree they are for two different markets. But I go back and forth all the time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante