On my way to Best Buy to switch from the iPhone 5s to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Its a never ending discussion, and actually it is possible to go back to a smaller screen.

Before I begin, I have to emphasize, that I was someone who said I will never go back to a small screen, or ios.

My Note 3 is the 3rd Note series device that I'm rocking, and I haven't touched an iDevice for 1.5 years easily, until I got an iPhone 5s as a gift recently.

One thing leading to another, I'm exploring getting rid of my Note for an Xperia Z1 (just because I've got to try it :)), but ultimately I may go to an ios only setup. I will miss my Galaxy Gear, but a Pebble steel should do, for now.

The Note is a great productivity tool, however the Note 3, in many ways is a step back from what the Note 2 was (for me, personally) - I actually regret the upgrade.

This post is not here to start a flame war - to each his own. I'm a high level power user, but I guess I'm getting old - I've experimented with going ios only, for a bit, and turns out my life didn't change from not having my Tasker stuff and all of my customizations :) I've posted plenty of tips and advice on this forum, and even if I go back to ios, I will continue doing so - I own other Android devices (I carry 3 phones on daily basis :))

Iphone's greatest weakness is also its greatest strength - it just works. If a larger screen iPhone will happen this year, it may cause a surge in their sales, as some people will flock back for the simplicity and a more unified ecosystem.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca