GOT IT!!! - Samsung Galaxy Note 3

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Love this big bad BLACK 3. It's amazing can't wait for the future with the AMAZING DEVICE!!! Do I need a application manager or is the stock one good to kill off the apps running???

My Black 3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Task killers aren't recommended. In the past they might have helped, but now Android's built in task manager does just fine with running apps. Clearing the RAM won't help improve performance or improve battery life, so there's no need to use apps that constantly do it.
Edit: Congrats on the Note 3, btw :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Task killers aren't recommended. In the past they might have helped, but now Android's built in task manager does just fine with running apps. Clearing the RAM won't help improve performance or improve battery life, so there's no need to use apps that constantly do it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

This... And congrats! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Love this big bad BLACK 3. It's amazing can't wait for the future with the AMAZING DEVICE!!!
Haha, I'm with you! I got mine yesterday afternoon and have come to the Note 3 from a HTC One X. What a difference! The speed alone is amazing and I love the screen and the s-pen. I'm very impressed so far :)

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Love this big bad BLACK 3. It's amazing can't wait for the future with the AMAZING DEVICE!!! Do I need a application manager or is the stock one good to kill off the apps running???

My Black 3

Unless you just hate big phones, I can't see how anyone wouldn't love this phone. Welcome to the party!

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Unless you just hate big phones, I can't see how anyone wouldn't love this phone. Welcome to the party!

That's why there are smaller phones for you eg the iPhone perhaps.

and congrats on your new purchase it's a sublime phone for those that enjoy larger displays

Posted via Android Central App

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

My Black 3

Sweet bro congrats it seems like everyone is getting the note 3 now which im about to get mines tomorrow but ive had the LG G2 and the nexus 5 and even tho those are really great phones i wanted something with a re-moveable battery and sd card n the s5 wasnt that impressive, HTC M8,LG G3 eh yea ima get the note 3 for sure and the screen size is AMAZING from what ive seen in the store

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Sweet bro congrats it seems like everyone is getting the note 3 now which im about to get mines tomorrow but ive had the LG G2 and the nexus 5 and even tho those are really great phones i wanted something with a re-moveable battery and sd card n the s5 wasnt that impressive, HTC M8,LG G3 eh yea ima get the note 3 for sure and the screen size is AMAZING from what ive seen in the store

Let us know what you think. As I stated, unless you just don't want a phone this big, I can't see how anyone would not love it. It's an amazing device.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Note 3 for a month now and find something new it will do almost every day!
It's truly amazing!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congrats, Got mine yesterday...and WOW....just effin WOW!!!! I ordered the Samsung S-View Folio case, Spigen Magnetic clip and iLoome GLASS screen protector from Amazon......Luving it so far :D

Last edited:

thecyberguy

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

My Black 3

Congrats, mine is out for delivery today! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Congrats, Got mine yesterday...and WOW....just effin WOW!!!! I ordered the Samsung S-View Folio case, Spigen Magnetic clip and iLoome GLASS screen protector from Amazon......Luving it so far :D

Going to take the same view case back and get an otterbox

My Black 3