Tapping the hive mind here

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Let's say that you live in a town that has a ton of concerts (for the uebernerds amongst us, a concert is where people gather to listen to and pay music).

How would you use the Note 3 to ease the task of entering on - line concert listings into your calendar? I'm looking for a method that collects the listing to allow quick data entry as opposed to entering them manually one by one going back and forth from website to calendar.

Ideally, the method would include the time, but that's not as important as headliner and venue.

Surely there are shortcuts that clever people can come up with using notes or some sort of data base method. I've never really used notes that much, although have played with them. I really don't have much need to make that many appointments. Up to now, I've put the odd concert date in manually but it would be nice to put the dozens of potential shows that I might like to see in the coming 3 months all in one session, especially if I can cut and paste a lot of them into a single note.

Posted via Android Central App

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Would Tasker be up to the task? (Sorry, couldn't resist). Also, has anyone found a good (i.e. clever AND easy to follow) tutorial on using Notes?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34