Let me help you root!!!!

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Ive always wanted to root but what are the benefits of rootinh what more can i do?

Posted via Android Central App

much better battery and performance when flashing a rom...and also modules like no more YouTube adds no more adds on your entire phone. Themes etc etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't want to discourage you, but I always came back to stock after trying rooting and installing roms on my skyrocket. Every rom has some problem or the other and never be stable as stock. You will end up waiting for fixes all the time checking on nightlies and ultimately wasting time instead of enjoying your phone. And as far as I know this beast (note3) does not need any tweaks.
It's just my opinion.

Thanks

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Don't want to discourage you, but I always came back to stock after trying rooting and installing roms on my skyrocket. Every rom has some problem or the other and never be stable as stock. You will end up waiting for fixes all the time checking on nightlies and ultimately wasting time instead of enjoying your phone. And as far as I know this beast (note3) does not need any tweaks.
It's just my opinion.

Thanks

Trust me I know root isn't for everyone but I always recommend to try it...

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What happens if i dont like it after i do it will tmobile know that it was rooted

Tmobile won't know you can always go back to stock...I have send every phone I have back to the carrier rooted never had a problem

bigpapa2001

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there like custom dialer and settings like make everything black background even like when on the internet istead of white make it black?

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
All of my devices are rooted and I have no complaints. My one x my one and my nexus 7. I would never go back to stock.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

bigpapa2001

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Well i mean like stock but blacked out even when you use the internet instead of being white background it be black and when you open apps like gmail make them all black if thats possible im in.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well i mean like stock but blacked out even when you use the internet instead of being white background it be black and when you open apps like gmail make them all black if thats possible im in.

Does you have to look for blacked out themes apps m..there's an app called team blackout they give you black out apps look them up

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't t-mobile my account app list your phone rooted when you get it done?
From what I understand is, all that information is sent to them... Then again, it could be just a scare tactic.

Note 3 (4.22) t-mobile

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand is, all that information is sent to them... Then again, it could be just a scare tactic.

Note 3 (4.22) t-mobile

I have returned rooted phones don't be scared cause you think tmobile knows...from what I can tell they don't care

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Note 3 (4.22) t-mobile

If you're rooted, you can delete the app. As far as I know, it only knows if it runs diagnostics on your phone, and I never let it
Also, the Nexus 5 doesn't come installed with the T-Mobile my account app, so there'd be no way for them to know unless you installed it

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have returned rooted phones don't be scared cause you think tmobile knows...from what I can tell they don't care

Also, FYI, unlocking the Nexus 5 triggers a tamper flag. It can be reversed, but this a new thing for Nexii (recent Nexii) so many might not look for it.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI guys I do every phone but rather do popular ones...android central doesn't let me post on every phone ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton