Milk Music app from Samsung

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I am using it right now.

My station is 'The Manhattan Transfer'.

I've really been enjoying the tunes that have been playing. Of the 6 skip-songs they give per hour I've only used it 3 times. The 1st time was just to test if the button worked.

Anyone else giving it a test run?

What do you think?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I failed to mention that Milk Music is Samsung's new and FREE music streaming app.

Although hating on Sammy is the 'in' thing to do nowadays, I really like this app!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded it and it seems decent. I only fooled with it for about 20 minutes but after setting up my stations it was playing what I like to hear. So far so good. 👍

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I like it but my wife LOVES it! It's a pretty good looking and functional app that's almost on par with timely. I just hope they don't litter this thing with ads. That will just kill the experience.

raremage

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Haven't tried it yet - to be honest I haven't figured out why the world needs another music streaming service, and why Samsung felt the need to step in and fill that presumed gap.

Personally I've been using Google Play Music for my streaming for some months now. Admittedly I also use iTunes on my iPad when renting movies or buying music.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I just recently got hooked on Google music its actually worth the money if you listen to music everyday

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
My guess is For The Win.

I looked at it and decided against it. It says ad free only for a limited time. Not worth a limited time switch ;)

... sent from the road

knightblaze

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I pay for Google play all access and yes its great. Going to fool around with this and if it does what I want (listen to techno while doing work) and the songs are good and worthwhile I might cancel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have always used the free version of Digitally Imported radio. I have begun using Milk Music and must say it is pretty nice application and the sound quality is great when you select the higher bit rate.

David_LFC

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Any UK users got this to work.

Using vpn doesn't seem to work as says not available in your country... These work with Pandora and have use my location disabled in Mill settings

note 3
Posted via Android Central App

spunkmeijer

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been messing with the app myself for a few days now. I primarily listen to rap and metal. The rap artists I like I can find on Milk all day. The metal bands I like to listen to, not so much. I just started having an issue with it crashing also, even when it's in the background. I had to reinstall and apparently it doesn't sync with my Samsung account yet because I lost all my personalised stations I created.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton