What do you like the most about your N3?

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Since I have to wait 10 more days for my upgrade and Note 3 I am curious what features are your favorites. I want to know what to look forward to while I am patiently waiting for the longest ten days of my life to end.

Posted via Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Several things for me:

1. really big, removable, battery, for normal use (web/email. txt. video) 2hr/day, it can go 3 days on a charge.
2. big beautiful AMOLED screen
3. SD card
4. 4 ways to turn on the phone, on top of sensor based apps: power button, home button, stylus, audio plug.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I love my large screen.
I love the battery life.
I love drawing on my phone. For someone who loves to draw/sketch.. The s-pen is very handy and so is the large screen.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The 5.7" screen

The 2.5ghz processor (overclocked)

The 3gb Ram

The 32gb base storage expandable now by 128gb yes it's been tried and works fine.

The Removable Battery.

My Custom Rom (X-Note Build 11)

The Feature's.

The Design.

Overall just a Truely fantastic device :)

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

swisstrader

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
When you get right down to it, it's a phone/web browser like a million other phones out there with a few neat features and a bunch of totally unnecessary ones. Best one for me is s-pen and being able to take hand written notes...kinda like a throwback to the days of paper and pen.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I guess the best thing I like is it's so fast and does so much that it has replaced my laptop! I can do just about everything on my Note 3 and I bought an adapter so I can even use a thumbdrive and a wireless mouse!
I use it to control my TV with
Netflix and Hulu Plus.
And for cruising the Web, you can't beat it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair