128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Tascam, 122 mk3, but thanks. This one:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cass...wDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA#biv=i|8;d|JkQqN5nxAaWVJM:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have a walkman I'll sell you, it even has a 3 band equalizer on the cover!! haha....I should probably start throwing stuff away.....

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27282732

Tape storage is making advances. Hold on to those.

My car has one as standard!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: 128gb microSDXC card works on the note 3!

Looks like the sky is still falling ;) Google is trying to build apathy in the Android eco-system as far as micro sd. They want all users to be blind lemmings using the data mining, content monitoring cloud.

Niceguy Nomore

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Hody! I see you have a Harman/Kardon BT. So do I. Great. One slight problem I have is that the wire slack I have on my left sound can is somehow getting shorter with each use (its getting added to the right can's slack... transferring... or pulling through the springy cushion connected to the headband. I tried drawing out some wire to add to left side... but... feels tied down solid. I've applied quite a bit of force, still not much correction. I'm sure this was not the way the slacks were balanced when I got this BT about a fortnight back. So, I should've been able to pull the wire back. The situation now is that, the ever diminishing slack on the left is pulling the wire taut at it's entry into the can... too taut. Anymore maybe damaging. What's your advice?

Jeff Allen1

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I tried two of those and they didn't work very well. See my post above and you will see that they appear to work for a while but many files will be found to be corrupted and/or inaccessible.

Orchid Smith

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello DPPHAMOO, could you please confirm that the sd s128 GB works in full on Samsung Galaxy note 3 ? I guessed that by now, you have loaded it above 64 GB... ;-). Thanks in advance, Cheers, Orchid

Orchid Smith

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello, could anyone please confirm that the sd s128 GB works in full on Samsung Galaxy note 3 ? I guessed that by now, some of you have loaded it above 64 GB... ;-). Thanks in advance, Cheers, Orchid

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone give the steps they took to get a 128GB card to work on their Note 3?

I turned off the phone, opened the back cover, slid the SD card into the slot and closed the back cover again. Then I turned the phone back on.

Easy peasy.