LeBron James tweets Samsung phone fail, then deletes it

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
How does this even happen? I have everything synced to the cloud so that even if my phone goes down my emails, contacts, calendar, pictures is still in the cloud and can be restored. Even apps can be set to be restored. though perhaps not arrangement on your home page. He should have asked Chris Bosh who is a techie.

LeBron James tweets Samsung phone fail, then deletes it
LeBron James tweets Samsung phone fail, then deletes it | Fox News

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Or someone remotely deleted his phone. That could happen even on iPhones. This is totally blown out of proportion, but the fact that he's supposed to be a Samsung 'rep', makes it the more 'meaty' for the press.

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Or someone remotely deleted his phone. That could happen even on iPhones. This is totally blown out of proportion, but the fact that he's supposed to be a Samsung 'rep', makes it the more 'meaty' for the press.

But even if someone remote wipes your phone all your information is stored in the cloud and you can restore it. Even if someone erases stuff from your Google account you can roll back files that have been deleted. Unless the Samsung stuff is different. I don't use the Samsung services only the Googe Gmail ones.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but he didn't say he couldn't retrieve what was saved in the Cloud (or even if he DID save anything to the Cloud). His phone got wiped, and that pissed him off.

Or maybe the phone malfunctioned, that happens, too.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It just seems really strange to me that his phone "randomly" tanked and then proceeded to erase all of his info.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It just seems really strange to me that his phone "randomly" tanked and then proceeded to erase all of his info. What could possibly cause your phone to do that???

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Very weird that that would happen without him having done something wrong. But honestly, I think this is being exaggerated a bit too much.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Espn has scraped plans to do a whole 30 for 30 on his black mask and is instead working on a 30 for 30 about his mysterious phone erasing

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app