03-20-2014 03:26 PM
56 123
tools
    Definitely and I REALLY need to start watching that show. No 1 rated comedy right now. I don't care what they say. I will wear my "geekiness' as a badge of honor.
    You should watch it from the start. The very first episode has some characters not totally true to later form, but thats just to set it up.

Exchange DVD box sets are very cheap.

Please report when you have finished and you can gain re-entry to AC after a short BigBang exam.

Nobody knows how much I don't know. Via my Note 3 on AC.
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    03-17-2014 08:05 AM
    You should watch it from the start. The very first episode has some characters not totally true to later form, but thats just to set it up.

Please report when you have finished and you can gain re-entry to AC after a short BigBang exam.

I decided to just go and buy from the Google Play store. I bought the first 5 in the series as I want to make sure I like them ok before I buy more. Yah, starting from season 1. I didn't realize they'd beeen on so long (wow). Where does the time go? lol
    anon8380037 likes this.
    03-17-2014 01:20 PM
    I have been facing lot of problems with (Original S view cover not working, battery drains out very fast, phone blacks out while unlocking etc.etc.) my note 3 after the 4.4.2 update, I installed it myself 1st through the push notificatin and then got it done from the Samsung service center but the issue still persists. Today I got a 25mb patch update, I was happy to see it thinking that it will resolve the issue but unfortunately it didn't. Can someone help on how to get these resolved, is Samsung planning any other major update for note 3

Posted via Android Central App
    Yep, a lot of people have been having this issues, me included and im on my second Note 3. The only way to truly fix it is to exchange the Note 3 with 4.3 android still preloaded and prevent 4.4 from downloading and install. That, or attempt to root it, but good luck with that and KNOX telling you that it will void your warranty and inform your carrier.
    03-17-2014 01:26 PM
    I decided to just go and buy from the Google Play store. I bought the first 5 in the series as I want to make sure I like them ok before I buy more. Yah, starting from season 1. I didn't realize they'd beeen on so long (wow). Where does the time go? lol
    I know. Seems like only 3 years.
    It gets better with new cast I think in Season 2 or 3, especially the 2 other girlfriends are terrific, and great recurring guest appearances. So stick with it.

clitrenta likes this.
    03-17-2014 02:21 PM

Forgive the diversion, but I can't resist. My fave comedy sitcoms: Fawlty Towers (but that was more like a mini-series), Seinfeld, Frasier, Better Off Ted, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, D i c k Van Dyke (holding up surprisingly well!), Arrested Development, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, and BBC's Nighty Night. Not exclusively, but I tend to like them with an "edge." Alas, that means a lot of them die way too young.
    03-20-2014 12:45 PM
    Forgive the diversion, but I can't resist. My fave comedy sitcoms: Fawlty Towers (but that was more like a mini-series), Seinfeld and Fraser., Better Off Ted, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, D i c k Van Dyke (holding up surprisingly well!), Arrested Development, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, and BBC's Nighty Night. Not exclusively, but I tend to like them with an "edge." Alas, that means a lot of them die way too young.
    AC nerds TV comedy thread could be on the horizon. Central Lounge maybe.
    Nighty Night I hadn't heard. It feels good to own up, doesn't it.

Via my Note 3 on AC.
    monsieurms likes this.
    03-20-2014 03:26 PM
56 123