Anyone use Swipe?

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
How do I swipe bottom up without activating the My Magazine app? Not sure what else to do. I love this app but swiping from the home button app and upwards keeps activating it.
Is there any other app like this one?

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Swipe home button will let you change the action to launch a different app or nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Swipe home button will let you change the action to launch a different app or nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I did change it to recent apps.. But when I swipe it, sometimes it'll activate the My Magazine app. Perhaps I'm swiping it wrong?

wendy5001

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
How do I swipe bottom up without activating the My Magazine app? Not sure what else to do. I love this app but swiping from the home button app and upwards keeps activating it.
Is there any other app like this one?

No matter what keyboard you use this will happen. Can turn My Magazine off if it's a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have not seen the my magazine app come up in 4 months now...I couldn't even make it come up if I wanted to. I'm using Switfkey and Swipe Pad

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I switched to Nova Launcher Prime and no longer have to suffer the ridiculous magazine app opening any more. All the SPen and other functions of the phone seem to work just as well with Nova as they did with TouchWiz.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much all of the above here... Nova Prime, SwipePad, Swapps, and Swipe Home Button. All work very well together.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
No matter what keyboard you use this will happen. Can turn My Magazine off if it's a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

I've already done that. I'm not a beginner here. I've done just about everything except installing Nova launcher.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
i haven't had the magazine pop up without me trying to get it to come up and I use swipe. How do you put a space between words when typing? Do you go to the space bar without lifting up or just lift your finger and keep going?

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I lift my finger and keep going. It took me awhile to get a hang of it. One of the thing I dislike about this keyboard. :D

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I switched to Nova Launcher Prime and no longer have to suffer the ridiculous magazine app opening any more. All the SPen and other functions of the phone seem to work just as well with Nova as they did with TouchWiz.

Yep, I switched to ADW.Launcher and have no problems. Everything works great.
With ADW.Launcher i programed my swipe up to launch Google Gestures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37