Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Nathan Crookes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Tell us your wishes for specs in the galaxy note 4!

Sent from the future through my SM-N9006 (note 4) the most awesome phone of them all! Soon to be.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully it will be able to take better selfies than the front camera on your model. It may have a fault though. :)

Last edited:

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Wireless charging standard rather then as an add on.
Somewhat waterproof
64GB
Better camera (I would be fine with a 10MP camera that worked better in low light).
Slightly bigger screen in the same size body.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Water and dust resistant yes, a must have now. Shock protection + corner bumpers, reformable casing like the LG G flex, better dslr-like camera sensor, maybe case a little curved also. I could handle it slightly wider and taller for a bigger screen again (smallish hands here). FHD equivalent screen is enough, without dropping ppi, and even better readability. Better browsing software.
More buttons side and back, and a clickable sidewheel, for less menu hunting. Keep the home buttons or similar arrangement.
A permanent rear e-reader half screen, as in the Russian Yota(?) , for instant screen-off message checking and note display (great idea) with no battery use.
Cases will have to adapt.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

Nathan Crookes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully it will be able to take better selfies than the front camera on your model. It may have a fault though. :)

haha... that was actually taken on my girlfriends (dare i say) ipad!

Sent from the future through my SM-N9006 (note 4) the most awesome phone of them all! Soon to be.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Unless it has:

fold-able, >7", >340ppi, AMOLED screen, or
12 hr screen time for internet.

I won't be interested. :)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
i think its rumoured to have 2K resolution?

Oh yes. Heard that. If it doesn't sap the processing / gpu and battery, sure.

I am still thrilled with my 2 year old first FHD 42? TV. Things change.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5447...-release-date-specs-features.htm#.UzMFHXOsLqA

Gosh. Looks like you are right. and a 3 sided overlapping bendable display (Samsung were listening). I hope that works out. 2k of course is what the new pro tablets have then, I was trying to work it out, but now on a much smaller N4 screen. Someone with a calculator can work it out, but that must be 600 ppi or something (not really, just exaggerating probably).
So I better sell my car and invest the money (?300.00 worth - lol) so I can afford this when it comes out!
Samsung better improve their warranty terms and CS though. (unlikely)
Try to enjoy your Note 3 in the meantime. :)

(I've said "work it out' 3 times, work that one out.)
Via my Note 3 on AC.

Nathan Crookes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Gosh. Looks like you are right. and a 3 sided overlapping bendable display (Samsung were listening). I hope that works out. 2k of course is what the new pro tablets have then, I was trying to work it out, but now on a much smaller N4 screen. Someone with a calculator can work it out, but that must be 600 ppi or something (not really, just exaggerating probably).
So I better sell my car and invest the money (?300.00 worth - lol) so I can afford this when it comes out!
Samsung better improve their warranty terms and CS though. (unlikely)
Try to enjoy your Note 3 in the meantime. :)

(I've said "work it out' 3 times, work that one out.)
Via my Note 3 on AC.

haha i love my note 3! The note 4 will need to have alot more than what the note 3 has, to make me upgrade!

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
You know... whatever is on it, I just want ALL of it to work right such as the darn WiFi. I like the Note 3 a lot so whatever the 4 does is icing on the cake. Just make sure it all works the way it is supoosed to.

AdamBerg

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Super sharp text (QHD or super-cleartype-function or both)
Better low-light camera
Bigger screen and better glide for the pen are not as important but would be nice.