Top Samsung Apps

Connie Litrenta

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
A recent thread asked us for our top Android apps but what about apps specific to Samsung and/or the Note 3? Here are mine

1. Hangouts
2. ChatON
3. Action Memo
4. Scrapbook
5. S Health
6. Galaxy Gear :cool:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Always one critic (correct though)

1. S-Planner
2. Dropbox (50gb free, non-Google)
3.Action Memo
4.S-Note
5.WatchOn
6.S-VIP Samsung Customer Service app

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
How did you get 50 GB free? Have to check if mine is that much!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3
Stated by Samsung and Amazon when I bought it November/December. Thought it was universal but maybe only Europe. Pretty sure I saw it mentioned on AC.
What annoyed me was I wouldn't get it until I nominated someone's email to refer them to Dropbox. I gave them a Swedish person who moved back, and an email alias of my own. They kept pestering my alter ego to try Dropbox for a couple of months. I think there was a slip in the box as well. I'm pretty sure I initiated the account via the app already on the phone.
I can dig out more. I'm sure others will know. I just looked at my web account and it was initiated by Samsung Device, Access: full access. Try and link it to your phone. I think it was for 2 years, maybe 1. Sorry if that's vague. :)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Dropbox isn't Google, true, but it's not a Samsung app, either. The 50 gig deal may have been a Samsung only deal, though.

Yes. It was through and pushed via Samsung and on Amazons description. So it might not have been given via carriers then. OK.

(*Also when I put Dropbox and non-Google it was more that it feels better storing my info away from Google / Drive, but I'm only kidding myself I guess. It's out there anyway.)

Via my Note 3 on AC.

Last edited:

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I had an app on my first Note 2 that used the camera and when held over some printed text you could search the text for specific words or url's and they would highlight on the screen. I don't remember what it was called. I think it was a Samsung app though. I was hoping someone mentioned it in this thread but not yet. Can anyone help me with remembering the name of this app?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers