Help: can not log into Google Account/play store on my international Samsung note 3

Brittney Nguyen

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Please help me! I purchase this international Note 3 to use it in my company and I am not able to access the hoogle account when you first register it. I try my existing account and made a new one, nothing!
I call At&t they say its not the data service.
I call google plau store they say it might be the manufacturer. But this phone was use before and perfectly fine. What do I do?

This is what appear every time I try to sign in:

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.

This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care.

Raymond Tan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure that the date and time on the phone is correct for that Google account. For some reason if it is not you will always get an error. I had the same problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The time and date are in the phone settings.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

sikander shah

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help:i have a big problem

please any body help me i am tired..i have samsung galay not 1 but i am unable to sign in to google plus and play store,,

This is what appear every time I try to sign in:

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.
This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care.
kindly help me i have format sd cord and format phone memory..and also reset my phone ..and then i try but can,t work..