Best replacement for the Samsung in-ears?

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone bought a pair of RHA MA 750i`s...specs look great but I`d like to know what functions the remote can be used for on our Note 3..thanks

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
How come I didn't get headphones with my phone? Now, I'm a little upset! I've been using my old iPhone ear in headphones.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Newbie here so please forgive my simple Q. As well as some others here Im very dis-satiesfied with the Samsung Earphones I got with my S5. God they are rubbish, does not match the phone at all.

But I do want 3-button mic control. Seems a bit hard to find. Most of the earphones recommended to me has none or 1-button.. or are Made for iPhone .

So.. if you want a real 3-button Android (I guess certified ?) headset that sounds great at around, or preferably below 100USD - whats good in da hood?

/A

Bose? Not sure if they have the 3 button mic. Costco carries them.
http://m.costco.com/Bose®-Mobile-In-Ear-Headset.product.100057724.html

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
For me having a good pair of earphones with volume control using Android is what Im after. All the earphones that has been mentioned have been iPhone version headsets.. Im an Android user :)

Seems I need to check out what the world wide web and what it offers. It cant be that hard to find something that works ?

/A

Me too! I'm going nuts trying to find a good one but might just settle for Bose. My husband is a headphone nerd. He knows what sounds best and what doesn't!
Would love to try Seinnheiser in ear headphones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC