Note 3: Got to say best phone to date

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Wat a class in a league of its own bought this 2 weeks ago on simfree for ?500 worth every penny was in mind of S5 but no its got no spen no 3gb ram and also it has less user functions that the note 3

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: go to say best phone to date

TBH (bought the note 3 last week) I probably would of waited for the S5 if it had 3GB of Ram since I didn't intend to buy the Note 3 for the S-pen. I got the Note 3 for the 5.7 inch screen, 3200 mah battery , and 3GB of Ram. The S5 was said to have similar battery to the note 3 (at the press thing), 16 MP camera with a quicker auto focus, and a non slippery plastic back

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

It's the best phone on the market for me. The next phone to lust over will be the note 4.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site

I think I will wait for note 5 cos this waz bought 2 weeks ago

Posted via Android Central App

CrashPush

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

I think Samsung has a winner with this phone. I think its the perfect size and shouldn't get any bigger. Just keep beefing up the hardware. Keep improving on the S-pen and functions. Everyone I show it to absolutely loves it.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

I think Samsung has a winner with this phone. I think its the perfect size and shouldn't get any bigger. Just keep beefing up the hardware. Keep improving on the S-pen and functions. Everyone I show it to absolutely loves it.
Agreed,great size, just update specs here and there on the Note 4,5,6 etc

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Been through quite a few PDA's
Cell phones & smart phones over many years. They have all been been better than the previous one. The Note 3 is the Apex of that progression. The best I have ever seen. Nuff Said.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Not since the days of owning a "big" smartphone, which was my Palm Treo 650 have I had as much enjoyment using one. While webOS was great the hardware was not so. I was never interested in Android but it was the Note 2 that brought me to Android. And now that I have the Note 3 it most certainly is the best smartphone ever to this point.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I also loved Sony Ericsson products. I still use the HBH DS980 BT stereo headset with my Note 3. That BT stereo headset is so great I have another one in the box unopened for the day the current one stops working.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I also loved Sony Ericsson products. I still use the HBH DS980 BT stereo headset with my Note 3. That BT stereo headset is so great I have another one in the box unopened for the day the current one stops working.

Ha Ha. I might have the same one in a drawer some where. I had 8 P910is up to 2011. Sad!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I really loved my HTC One & Moto X, but both had some flaws. I just can't find a flaw with the Note 3. Best all around phone I've ever owned.

Posted via my Note 3

frodo10

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Best phone I have ever had. Thought the screen would be too big after owning it for a few months I feel it's the perfect size, everything else feels tiny in comparison.
The only other phone I will consider will be the note 4.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Best phone I have ever had. Thought the screen would be too big after owning it for a few months I feel it's the perfect size, everything else feels tiny in comparison.
The only other phone I will consider will be the note 4.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Android Central...I thought the same thing. As a matter of fact, when I first saw the Note2, I said "thats to BIG for me"...boy was I WRONG!!! The Note3 is a PERFECT size for what I like to do with my smartphone

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really loved my HTC One & Moto X, but both had some flaws. I just can't find a flaw with the Note 3. Best all around phone I've ever owned.

Posted via my Note 3

Reading some of the threads on Android Central, You would think Samsung is the worst made Android device....Since getting my Note3, I've been paying more attention over the last month or so to the type of Android devices that are in the "REAL WORLD" and I would estimate 85% are some sorta Samsung (they must be doing smoething right) and the Note3 is the "Grandaddy" of them all. The Note3 is an Excellent device. ...just my .02 cents

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800