Indulge a non techie: How do you...?

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Swipe your palm across the screen to grab a screenshot. When you reply, hit the + sign to enter advanced reply mode and then hit the 3 buttons in the top right corner and choose attach picture. From there select the pic you want and you're done.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You can also take a screen shot using the screen write feature in the S-pen

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
... Take a screenshot and then post it here? :confused::confused::confused:

Make sure you have the AC forums app or something likewise that will let you post screenshots as the Android Central App you cannot - unless you do it from a PC I think (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!)

I use the ac forums app when I need to post screenshots/images/links but I use the android central app to read posts as I feel it's easier on the eyes.

I usually just press the power button and home button together to take a screenshot which is then saved to your gallery.

As one of the other posters has written you can take out the s-pen and select screen write - this takes a screenshot and then goes into edit mode so you can write on it etc.

I love taking screenshots I use them all the time to highlight changes to websites, posts etc that I need done then email/text them!

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's good to have 'edit after screen capture' on in Display so you can wipe over private info, or circle and point to something on the screen shot with a top edit bar before ticking to save the screenshot. Mine save automatically to a 'screenshot' folder in Gallery, which is handy.
Like above I find power + home together is easiest.
'Android Central' app doesn't have the facility.
'AC Forums' app is an AC only version of Tapatalk / Tapatalk Pro which I found others used to upload.

What drives me completely bonkers is not knowing what I am doing to have my shots appear on the website in differing SIZes. I tried putting the cursor at the end of text, or further down. It drives me Madd!
a9emeryp.jpg
asa4eqeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech