Note 4 wishlist?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd hope for a bigger battery.. Other than that I am not to sure :p.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I want my note to replace my desktop. So a good desktop dock with all the needed connectivity, and a desktop mode that really makes it work like a computer when docked.

To go along with that idea a 64 bit processor and 4-6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.

I like the idea of one device to do it all, and I really believe we could do it with the right software.

Ocoee a bigger battery is always great to. I like the power save mode on the S5 and wish they brought that to the note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

ChrisP1234

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see a better build quality too. There's nothing wrong with the plastic but it's hard to look at the new HTC One and not be envious of that design.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I want it to control my toilet...
View attachment 111372

Settings - Location - My Places - (water)Font - Smart Scroll, Lid - Motions - Vibrations,on,full - Motions - Smart Stabilsation - Motions - Vibrations,off - Smart Stay - Motions - Smart Pause - Motions - Wallpaper - Palm Motion - Swipe Mode - Clear Cache - Blocking Mode,on - Air View - Blocking Mode,off - Clear Cache - Air View - Multi-Window, open - Air Command - Air Gesture - Multi - Window,Smart Stay - Screen Mirroring - Hands Free Mode - Smart Screen - Exit.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Extendable / flexible screen - ditto more physical ports (usb/hdmi +), more customisable shortcut buttons on back and top, side scroll / 5 way wheel!, higher capacity and ram, 2nd battery and dock included, Windows integration.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Dream list:

2k display
Optical image stabilisation
5x optical zoom
20 MP camera
64 GB base model

Realistic list:
Better battery life
6.0 inch display
128 GB variant
Improved multi window functioning

Posted from my galaxy note 3

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Dream list:

2k display
Optical image stabilisation
5x optical zoom
20 MP camera
64 GB base model

Realistic list:
Better battery life
6.0 inch display
128 GB variant
Improved multi window functioning

Posted from my galaxy note 3

I'd say everything above too. Especially any improvements to the camera. I think the picture quality is still worse than my wife's iPhone 5 pictures.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Fruuk

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
The only disappointment of my Note 3 is the camera, so a better camera would make it perfect

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a better build quality too. There's nothing wrong with the plastic but it's hard to look at the new HTC One and not be envious of that design.

I had an M7, have a Moto X and a Note 3 now. As nice as the metal looks, plastic is far more functional. The metal is harder to hold on to, I would not want a phone the size of the Note 3 made of metal. That sucker would be one tough phone not to drop.

I don't understand why people say that - my camera takes gorgeous shots!

Because it has been too long since they had a phone with a legitimately poor camera. Coming from using a Moto X the past 6 months, the Note 3 has an absolutely amazing camera for a phone. Right up there with the iPhone and the G2.

My wish list:
6"+ screen (I love the size of the Mega, but it is too low spec'd)
More substantial S-Pen (current one is a little too small to hold comfortably for me)
4 GB RAM
64 GB and 128 GB options widely available
Great desktop and possibly laptop docks
More apps that support multi window
Bigger battery
OIS

ChrisP1234

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I had an M7, have a Moto X and a Note 3 now. As nice as the metal looks, plastic is far more functional. The metal is harder to hold on to, I would not want a phone the size of the Note 3 made of metal. That sucker would be one tough phone not to drop.

Because it has been too long since they had a phone with a legitimately poor camera. Coming from using a Moto X the past 6 months, the Note 3 has an absolutely amazing camera for a phone. Right up there with the iPhone and the G2.

My wish list:
6"+ screen (I love the size of the Mega, but it is too low spec'd)
More substantial S-Pen (current one is a little too small to hold comfortably for me)
4 GB RAM
64 GB and 128 GB options widely available
Great desktop and possibly laptop docks
More apps that support multi window
Bigger battery
OIS

Yeah I take the point about an all metal finish. Personally I like the faux leather back on the Note 3 so I'd be happy to see that stay. Perhaps a metal surround (the bit that's currently silver plastic) would add some extra durability without too much extra weight.

Would like to see the speaker beefed up a bit too. Current one lacks punch.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
-I want it to replace a laptop or come close
-Same size as Mega
-More RAM
-More storage
-Bigger Battery
-Thicker SPen

Trending Posts