My beloved Note 3 - problem(s) help please!

Mikkel Tysland

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
About a week ago my Note 3 started to have serious lag issues. Worst is when I try to go into contacts. Favorite contacts take about 10-20 seconds to load and freeze if I try to swipe a contact for calling/sending a sms. I have not installed nor updated any apps, so it must a a samsung-update that caused it. It also uses A LOT more battery now, even on battery save mode it uses most of the battery within 10-12 hours as to almost two days a few weeks ago.
Prior to this the home button started to ask what kind of mode pressing the home button should do. When uninstalling (downgrading really as you can't uninstall it) the google search app this stopped happening.
Please help me, its hard enough being the only non-iphone user in the office, Im getting hell of a time for it not working properly.. It is a Telenor (Scandinavia) standard phone) not rooted or anything.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Tried rebooting? Power it down, turn it back on. Or hold down the power button for a few seconds and tap restart.

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I noticed lately my Note 3 has had very slight lag issues that it seemed it didn't used to have. Like hitting the home button and the clock taking a split second to update and when navigating through apps having a slight delay. It's very minimal but I never noticed it doing that before (that I can remember). Any tips or answers to what it could be? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App