Does anyone use S Note over other note taking apps?

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Just curious to see if anyone uses s note over other apps like Evernote and why.

I can't get into s note for some reason and always end up going back to Evernote.

Sent from my Death Note

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I am not a big user of this feature. To me S-Note is tedious to open then name, or to bring up a folder even though you just want a note you wrote. Widget isn't much quicker.
New S-Note in KK has a lot of extra template features.
I read former Note 2 users found new S-Note poorer and less compatible.

I missed basic S-Memo from my old Samsung so someone put me on to Color Note, which syncs with both my phones, and I am very happy with that day to day.

I like that you can leave handwritten notes between text in Evernote, but again I hardly use it. It syncs very well with Evernote on pc. I hope the number of times it asks you to log in is reduced as it's one password I have to look up.

I do give up on some features too early though, so I am happy to be shown the error of my ways.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

pappyfire

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Action Memo which I have set to open when the s-pen is pulled out. I would love it if One-Note would work with the S-Pen, I use One-Note on my Win8 tablet and it would be great if I could use just one app to ink notes.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Evernote is all I use. I like that I can make many folders within the folder. It's a rich app and a wonderful one!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have begun to use S Note more over the last week. It's not bad. The only thing is that I don't know how to access it on my computer. Before, I would normally just keep notes in folders on Google Drive and that would help me tremendously because it syncs to my computer as well. And if I decided to change platforms or just Android manufacturers, how do I get my notes back?

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3...yeah, it's spectacular.

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I use S-Note a lot. In fact, I was at a conference over the last weekend where I took at least 30 pages of notes using it. I would like to be able to create my own templates. As it is, I have to change the background and pattern whenever I start a new note, but thankfully I only have to do that once or twice in a day. I write notes in landscape mode and then can use bigger handwriting. It looks good when rotated to portrait mode. While S-Note will sync to Evernote, I don't like the quality of the synced notes, so I use the share function and share as .pdf to Evernote. It's a quick process when you get used to it and makes a very nice, high quality, document in Evernote to keep and review. Also, Evernote reads most of my handwriting off the .pdf and indexes the files pretty well.

The thing I find superior about S-Note (which is also true in Lecture notes, but I can't find a way to do it in Evernote) is I can make the screen sensitive only to the S-Pen and use my fingers to scroll up and down. Also, my hand and fingers resting on the screen don't leave any marks since it is sensitive only to the S-Pen. Before the Note 3 I had a Note 8, but the S-Note app wasn't nearly as good and I used Lecture Notes. With the Note 3 and KK, I find S-Note perfect for extensive note taking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital