What type of MUSIC do you listen to on your NOTE 3?

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Rhapsody for me. I lean on it heavily for my weekly radio show. I set up 4 sets of about 25 minutes each after setting up a Master playlist. I've been using this method for about 7 of the 9 years I've been doing the show. So I have probably 1500 playlists that I can revisit that I curated based on my own tastes. I also use Rhapsody to listen to new albums as well as anything that strikes my fancy at any particular moment.

I have very little saved music on my phone, mainly because I'm lazy. My saved stuff is in my laptop.

I rarely listen on headphones. I hook up either phone or laptop to my surround sound 7.1 system (based on a Sony DA5200ES) and crank it up. Or, when I go on a road trip, like I'm going to tomorrow to Atlanta to see The Old 97's and Lydia Loveless, I plug it into my car stereo.

I primarily listen to stuff like Nick Cave, Elvis Costello, Jimmy Cliff et.al, Television, Guided By Voices, De La Soul, George Jones, Wire, Neko Case, Crowded House, Buzzcocks, Hank Williams Sr., Talking Heads, Roxy Music, Drive By Truckers (another road trip coming up next month), Alex Chilton/Big Star, Howlin' Wolf, Public Enemy, etc. but I also listen to Coltrane, Miles, Oscar Peterson, and Bach (among other classical and jazz artists and composers).

Posted via Android Central App

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
ba2u9e8y.jpg

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
roots reggae and poweramp is my go to music player for that...Pandora for a occasional change of blues and soul...google play if I just happen to want to listen to one of the 11k songs I have from my ipod. But mostly bob marley, peter tosh, bunny wailer, burning spear, basically rasta music

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781