Is there a way to flash a custom rom on my note 3 while getting all or at least its s pen features?

marshalark

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'v had my note 3 for 6 months and I really like touchwiz. I started to get bored of the UI recently though but I feel that I would be missing out on all of the note 3 features if I try another custom rom. So is there a good custom rom for that?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'v had my note 3 for 6 months and I really like touchwiz. I started to get bored of the UI recently though but I feel that I would be missing out on all of the note 3 features if I try another custom rom. So is there a good custom rom for that?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The Answer is yes but remember to stick to Tw based roms and not AOSP if you would like to retain S-Pen features.

Three Roms that i have personally tested are X-Note and Foxhound or Fast & Famous they can be found over at XDA developers.

Posted via Android Central App

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you try a new launcher like Aviate??? That will give you a new take on your phone!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you try a new launcher like Aviate??? That will give you a new take on your phone!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There is this option also and its effortless, with roms you would have to root, flash a custom recovery, when all your really fed up with is the Ui, a launcher brings enough change that I'm sure you would be happy with.

If you require further customisation above what a launcher provides then the custom rom route is the only option.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech