Note 3 Knox reset

Tallithehut

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I got a slight problem here or well, It's my friends Note 3 now ( n9005 european ) .
I sold him the phone a week ago and after a few days the aux stopped working, the sound in the speakers work and he get a very low sound when he plugs into his speaker via aux but nothing through the earplugs.

He tried everything he have red on the internet , ( restarted it headphones in, reseted everything, tried different sound adapting apps and alot of other things ).
So, What I think the problem can be is that I rooted that phone like 6 months ago, then i unrooted it and installed a polish version of android 4.4 kitkat.
His problem seemed to start after he made an systemupdate on the phone, then it stopped working.

I can give it back to the store for warranty claim but Knox counter is 0x1 and i tried this How to Deknox Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2 & Note 3 | Techbeasts
guide but it didn't help.

As i write i download an other official 4.4.2 firmware ( the european one, since we live in sweden )

So, my questions are, Does anyone knows how to fix either the sound or the knox warranty counter.

Thanks bros

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The sound could be hardware related, but since you've done so much software work, it will be difficult to tell. I'd say focus on getting the stock firmware and knox counter reset, then move to the audio issue.

You might have better results in the xda-developers forums. Several over there are pretty knowledgeable.

Good luck either way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan