Now, I have something to go with my Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I love it so far. My very first Samsung tablet. ;) I've used the iPad for many years glad I made the switch the Note 3 convinced me!

Posted via Android Central App

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I have a mixed marriage. She has an iPhone and iPad. I have a Note 3, Note 10.1 and a Nexus 7. Best part is, I tell her I cant help her with her IOS products as I don't own one!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on the new tablet...I've been considering one for a while now. My Blackberry PlayBook (yea I know) gets very little if any use now that I have the Note3

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Congrats JBgurl. A Samsung tablet is a great addition.

Spence, just make the snap already. Both my wife and I had PB's after we made the switch to Android then we said screw it and got a 10.1. It's a great match.
Note 3 has a great screen, but for those moments that you want something just a bit bigger, the PB never cut it, that's where the 10.1 comes in handy now.

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 has a great screen, but for those moments that you want something just a bit bigger, the PB never cut it, that's where the 10.1 comes in handy now.

Agreed! I got it so I can draw more! I just made another sketch and wow, so much funner on this screen than my Note 3!
There's so weight to this tablet. Didn't expect that. Has a nice feel!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Mixed household here as well:
Husband has an iPad and I have a Note Pro. He has a Casio Brigade and I have a Note 3.
He has a lot of glitches and the only ones I have is because I'm still learning my way around the Note Pro. *smug grin*

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mixed household here as well:
Husband has an iPad and I have a Note Pro. He has a Casio Brigade and I have a Note 3.
He has a lot of glitches and the only ones I have is because I'm still learning my way around the Note Pro. *smug grin*

Whoa.... IPad and a Casio. That's grounds for a divorce!

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
My Samsung 2014 10.1 Note! I'm ecstatic! :DPosted via Android Central App
Cool. I decided on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1in. Really didn't want a BIGGER version of my phone although I'm sure there are pros and cons to each way of thinking. I tend to use my tablet more at home when I'm on WiFi so I can watch movies and such. The Note 3 is just so good, you don't need a tablet as much for every day needs.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Cool. I decided on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1in. Really didn't want a BIGGER version of my phone although I'm sure there are pros and cons to each way of thinking. I tend to use my tablet more at home when I'm on WiFi so I can watch movies and such. The Note 3 is just so good, you don't need a tablet as much for every day needs.

You're right. I got it because I sketch a lot, which was the main reason.
So, is the Tab different?

vjh425

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Nice tablet. I considered getting one but since I have the Note 3, I didn't think it would be worth it. I got the MS Surface instead since it runs full Office. Fiance has an iPad and an S4 - he had the Note tablet but he claims he didn't like it.

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
You're right. I got it because I sketch a lot, which was the main reason.
So, is the Tab different?

The Tab doesn't have a stylus. Just a big Android tablet. The Note is a better device however for what I intended to use it for, the Tab is fine and considerably cheaper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173