Something is on my camera lens

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I noticed today that every time I opened the camera app, there was a spot on the screen. I cleaned the lens several times and nothing helped. Looking closer, there is definitely something on the camera lens inside the glass. Almost looks like an extremely small drop of water. It's been there all day now. I've taken the back cover and battery out and tried to blow it out, but with no luck. Is there anything I can do?

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Take it apart and clean it. It's really easy to do. I cracked my glass and had to replace it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The more I look at it, I think what m seeing is the reflection of the lens on the glass. It moves whenever I move my phone. If that is the case, I don't see anything on my lens. But there is definitely a noticeable smudge on my screen every time I open the camera.

How do you take it apart?

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you can exchange it? If you take it apart and can't put it back you'll be in trouble. I'm sure taking it apart will void your warranty.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Amazon, and they said since it has been longer than 30 days, it is now a matter for Verizon, and I have to contact them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer