World Cup on the Note 3.....

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi I will be watching the world cup games on my phone as well as TV just as well I have a great phone with amazing 5.7 inch 1080p full HD screen it's all Samba time.....

Ulimate Note 3

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching at the pubs. As much as I love the Note, the atmosphere cannot be beat in a bar/pub.

I'm looking forward to a Brazil-Germany semi. If it happens, should be an epic match.

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My money's on Spain.

Would love to watch it on my Note, but battery life probably can't handle it since updating to Kitkat.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Can I get odds on that Saturday prediction Madd54? :) Probably the best match of the weekend though.

I'm really looking forward to Germany-Portugal Monday. Best match in group play? Maybe.

Battery not my worry, I can almost always find juice. Data, on the other hand, will be gone within a match. And I'm capped, way too low I'm afraid.

sticker12

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Could you please share how or which website you are using to watch the World Cup? I could sure use the help to watch these games at work

sticker12

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
For WastchESPN you need to have a cable provider right? Is there any way to use the app without having a cable subscription or thru a rooted method?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
For WastchESPN you need to have a cable provider right? Is there any way to use the app without having a cable subscription or thru a rooted method?

I don't think there would be any root method because it is their servers checking to see if you have a subscription in order to load the stream.. Rooting wouldn't bypass this.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.