Should i wait for the note 4 or get the note 3 now?

selena650

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Right now i have an iPhone 5s and it smells! I had the note 3 but turned in for the HTC one m8 then turn that, for the iPhone 5s. I miss the note 3!!! aHHH!! Now the note 4 going to be coming out around september. I don't know if i should wait for it or jump on board and get my baby Note back! I don't think i can last that long with my iPhone 5s.. Its boring. Let me know what you guys think. Should i wait or should i get the note 3 then upgrade next year for the note 4 in May?(the only time i get to upgrade next).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selena650

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Why did you trade the note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

For the htc one m8. I already had the note 3 for 6 months and i thought it was to big and heavy for my purse. So i got something different. But i did love the note 3 and the s-pen.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
That's the thing. If you got rid of it because of its size then that might bother you again. Also, I would look to the S5 to see what the Note 4 might bring. I think we can guess it'll have a 16 MP camera and probably a higher resolution screen to compete with the LG G3.

selena650

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Thats true. I just want a phone with 32GB internal storage. The s5 doesn't bring that. I was looking into the LG G3. But who knows.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh, I meant by looking at the S5 we can probably guess the Note 4 will bring the same 16 MP camera and probably a higher resolution screen to compete with the G3.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
If I were you, I would want to wait for the Note 4 but I've never used an iPhone so I don't know the torture you're going through. :p Good luck with your decision.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
(9 posts in 15 minutes!)
My point would be if you can buy a Note 3 for 3 months, then take your time selling it at about a $150? loss while starting your new life journey with a Note 4. Ideal?

selena650

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't buy phones. They are on contract for 6 months. After 6 months i trade it in for another phone. But i have to think about it.

Rubus Roo

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
TBH if the Note 3 came out in January '15 I would get it, even though I adore my Note 3 & only had it like 3 months. If Samsung keep innovating like they have been, then I think the Note 4 is going to outsell the Note 3 comfortably. I'm chuffed that they're investing considerable R&D in this particular model. Everyone who sees or uses my phone loves it but then go back their tiny iPhone screens.

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site
For the htc one m8. I already had the note 3 for 6 months and i thought it was to big and heavy for my purse. So i got something different. But i did love the note 3 and the s-pen.

You do know that the GN4 is even bigger than the GN3, right?