Are you still really happy with your Note 3?

ChristopherH1

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I got my N3 two months back.. I had a choice of any phone I choose this over the S5 bc of the internal memory being 32 gigs. I love this phone and very content with it, I can see myself using it for a long time. How is everyone else liking theres?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-44-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-44-00.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

oscari

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I love my note 3, I got mine around 5 months ago and it's still perfect. Unlike most people who get new phones every month (mostly everyone here in these forums) I'll be having mine for a long time and I guess I'll wait for the Note 5.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Love mine. I won't get anything smaller than the Note series. I'll wait and see what the Note 4 offers, but it's hard to resist that latest and greatest tug, especially since we'll be upgraded to L before Xmas, I think.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Been with me for 7 months. Absolutely love this phone and am using S-pen more often (@ work). I don't think I can upgrade to any other phone other than note series. But want to hold on to this until note 5.

dschoenike

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
coming from a galaxy nexus, I really thought I'd stick with the nexus line of phones. But after 3 months of using my Note 3, I really can't see myself using anything but the Note series. This is easily the best device I've ever owned. Although my PPC 6700 was pretty cool, way back when :)

dschoenike

G_The_One

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I am into my second month with it and so far i like it. Only issue I have with it is the camera which I think is not as good as that on the Note 2, which I upgraded from.

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine a while now and it's still fantastic to me. Unlike every other phone I've had, there hasn't been a single moment when I've felt the N3 lacked in some way. Some of the software could be better written, but that's an Android/Samsung issue and nothing to do with the hardware.

I'm ruined now. Will never go back to owning a smaller phone after experiencing this.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the AT&T version. Locked bootloader. That's the one thing I don't like. Other than that (and I have to get a 128GB SD card one of these days), I really can't think of anything I don't like about it. (I really need about a 12" screen, but in a pocket-size phone, due to my vision, but getting a younger body. is probably more possible) It's not exactly as good as a good notebook, but I can do most of my work on the phone, so aside from intense typing (like posting to forums), I use the N3 for just about everything.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Note 3 for about a month and I love it more and more. I'm convinced that I chose the right device. I'm still learning about all the things it can do and I'm enjoying it.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I really love the Note 3 also, it is soo much smoother of an experience than the Note 2. I am glad that I upgraded.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Note 3 since it first came out! The Note 4 has to really impress me for me to change! I love this thing. It's been 9 months and I'm still addicted to it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my Note 3 And love it.... Got it only because it had a bigger battery for better battery life, 32GB option , and well it was bigger screen. My next phone will either be the 5.5 inch Iphone, Note 4 or if they sell the 32gb G3 on T-mobile

Emetrius Nowell

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have had Note 3 for 4 months and it is foreign to me. It sucks for user friendliness. I still use my Iphone 4 because it is easier to navigate and far more efficient than note 3. I fumble through apps and functions where on my Iphone 4, I touch one maybe two buttons and i am there. i wish there was a school to go to for learning the Note 3. I dont even use it because it is so unfriendly even on settings. Everything takes studying and stumbling to learn something IF it can be done. I should have never bought the Note 3. Totally unfriendly :mad:

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I have had Note 3 for 4 months and it is foreign to me. It sucks for user friendliness. I still use my Iphone 4 because it is easier to navigate and far more efficient than note 3. I fumble through apps and functions where on my Iphone 4, I touch one maybe two buttons and i am there. i wish there was a school to go to for learning the Note 3. I dont even use it because it is so unfriendly even on settings. Everything takes studying and stumbling to learn something IF it can be done. I should have never bought the Note 3. Totally unfriendly :mad:

Well, each to his own. Please remember that you are moving from one culture to another. There will be a learning curve. Hopefully, without giving offense, I note that the tone of your post is extremely negative.
Difficult to learn anything with a bad attitude.
You should go back to the phone you liked. Maybe the new larger iPhone would suit you better.
'God used different strokes to make different folks '. Nothing wrong about preferring the iPhone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

qbot101

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I am happy with mine. The ONLY thing that is getting on my nerves is the antenna. Signal on this is lower on the 3 than on the 2. I miss phone calls on a regular basis at home and that didn't happen on the Note 2. I am on the Verizon version of the device.

The Note 3 is one awesome piece of hardware otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Could not be happier. Will only upgrade/change it out if the Note 4 has a YOUM display. I am one of the fortunate ones that get to play with all the flagship phones (except Sony) for an extended period and I have not found one that is better. Sure somethings could be improved on, but all in all it is the total package.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Not sure what carrier you use/where you are but I know that Verizon - at least the ones in San Diego - has classes on the note 3. I have 2 friends (they came over from flip phones to the note 3!) who took it and it helped them out a lot. I know they also offer more generic classes on iOS as well as android OS.

Also, what helped me out was utube there are a bunch of videos on where to find things and set stuff up etc.

I must be the odd one out because I found apple products (I had an iPhone 4S for 2 yrs and I still have an ipad) more confusing than android/the note 3.

Oh, and I like to come in here also when I need help or advice. Plus, I just like reading as I find things out that I never knew before.

Responding to the OP:
I've had my note 3 since it was released and I love it. The battery life is fabulous (though I will say it has decreased minimally (~5%) since switching to kitkat - but, even with that 5% loss I'm still getting over 16-18 hours, sometimes over 20.

The camera took a little while getting used to - as the iPhone seemed to snap faster - but after learning more about the camera on the phone and how it works I have no complaints. I get great photos and videos.

Finally - LOVE the screen and the s-pen. It just comes in SO handy ...instead of searching through my Mary Poppins purse (for what seems like hours!) I just pull out the pen and away I go :)

Unless the Note 4 is something super dooper I will most likely wait till the note 5. As I don't think the note 3 will be anywhere close to "out of date" even 2 yrs down the line.

Sarks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024