Android L for the Note 3?

PhoneBuff

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you think that Android L will be released for the Note 3? Currently they say it will be released for their "Flagship" phones. Do you think its and insult to exclude the Note 3 from their list of flagships?

Let me know what you think below.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)
It will almost certainly get L. It's just a matter of when, as Samsung is notorious for slow updates.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you think that Android L will be released for the Note 3? Currently they say it will be released for their "Flagship" phones. Do you think its and insult to exclude the Note 3 from their list of flagships?

Let me know what you think below.

Where did they exclude the Note 3 from their list of flagship phones? The Note 3 and the S5 are at the top of their list of flagship phones. Of course it will get L. Samsung supports devices with software updates for 24 months and there are no hardware limitations to prevent it, so it is a given.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Name's not released yet. It will not be called "L" though.
OK, thanks. I thought it was due to be announced at that show in Barcelona or wherever, and AC had a mini competition with 100's of guesses. Mine was Lemon Cheesecake, which no one else went for, though my comment didn't post! I'm sticking with that. :D

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
OK, thanks. I thought it was due to be announced at that show in Barcelona or wherever, and AC had a mini competition with 100's of guesses. Mine was Lemon Cheesecake, which no one else went for, though my comment didn't post! I'm sticking with that. :D

Now I want cheesecake. You had to name my favorite dessert. It's I/O in San Francisco you're thinking of. Google never said they would announce it actually. AC and others just assumed it might be announced because Google was set to discuss some of it's features. But it's still early and they didn't plan on releasing the name yet and they didn't.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Now I want cheesecake. You had to name my favorite dessert. It's I/O in San Francisco you're thinking of. Google never said they would announce it actually. AC and others just assumed it might be announced because Google was set to discuss some of it's features. But it's still early and they didn't plan on releasing the name yet and they didn't.

You can survive a few hours until tomorrow. It's only just light, creamy, delicious cheesecake with the hard but smooth and thick layer of cookie crumbly base, all infused with a sumptuous lemon flavour. You shouldn't feel pangs of hunger at all! Not really!
One poster went for 'Lemon Cake' out of hundreds, nearly.
What's wrong with Americans? Don't you like food? :D

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
You can survive a few hours until tomorrow. It's only just light, creamy, delicious cheesecake with the hard but smooth and thick layer of cookie crumbly base, all infused with a sumptuous lemon flavour. You shouldn't feel pangs of hunger at all! Not really!
One poster went for 'Lemon Cake' out of hundreds, nearly.
What's wrong with Americans? Don't you like food? :D

Where is the "dislike" button when you really need it.... :p

PhoneBuff

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Ah, Just wanted some feedback on the topic. This is what i saw for most of the sites i was doing my research on.
"Samsung Android L Update Release Date:
The major Samsung flagships including the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 are expected to get the Android L update, though Samsung hasn't confirmed a timeline for that nor have they confirmed which other Samsung devices will bet getting the Android L update."

While i was certain that the Note 3 was included. I decided to be a little nit-pickey to start a good thread. and get some feedback, I do, however hope that my doing so didn't create any negative or frustrative thoughts about my post, xD

Take care!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy