Note 3 ZeroLemon, my thoughts

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
After struggling with battery life since the KitKat update I was finding it difficult to get through a day with only moderate use. I starter searching for some other options like carrying a spare battery, keeping a charger with me at all times, extended battery packs.

Eventually I decided to get the zerolemon 10000 mAh extended battery And I can't tell you how surprised I am with how good this battery is. I will leave pictures with my battery stats after a couple weeks of using it. The case makes the phone almost 4 times thicker and the weight is absolutely ridiculous. My note 3 is an otterbox was lighter than just the zerolemon battery let alone it's case. The amount of battery life I'm getting, however, is well worth the trade because now I can easily make it through 2+ days of usage with no problems.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-29.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-34.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 72

WokingWounded

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 3 zerolemon, my thoughts

I've just got a zerolemon for my Note 3 and there was a problem: I use a Magic SIM dual Sim adapter which normally sits flat along the back of the stock battery. Clearly can't do this with the massive battery! I tried bending the connecting ribbon over so that the second Sim lies above the battery and beside the camera but some of the zerolemon hard cover's moulded lattice bracing interfered with the Sim and prevented the cover snapping shut. I have abraded a 1 cm length of the bracing by 2mm (depth) and this gives enough space for the second sim and its mounting to fit without touching. Job done although I hope that reducing the depth of the bracing has not materially weaked the stiffness/strength of the hard cover.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 3 zerolemon, my thoughts

So after having the zero lemon for about 2 months here's my experience. After 1 month of use I took off the case and went back to stock and was immediately surprised by the lightness of it and the amazing feel in hand(this could be the end for my zero lemon). After a couple weeks with stock battery I was getting fed up with having to charge 2-3 times a day. This is ridiculous!

I went back to the zero lemon and boy do I remember the feeling I had the first time I put my phone in this case... heavy heavy heavy. But the amount of battery life I get from the zero lemon I feel really does out weight the sleek and light design of the note 3.

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So after having the zero lemon for about 2 months here's my experience. After 1 month of use I took off the case and went back to stock and was immediately surprised by the lightness of it and the amazing feel in hand(this could be the end for my zero lemon). After a couple weeks with stock battery I was getting fed up with having to charge 2-3 times a day. This is ridiculous!

I went back to the zero lemon and boy do I remember the feeling I had the first time I put my phone in this case... heavy heavy heavy. But the amount of battery life I get from the zero lemon I feel really does out weight the sleek and light design of the note 3.

Posted via the Android Central App
I agree with you. I used the zerolemon for a while, went back to stock, but couldn't stand having to charge it 2-3 times a day, especially at work, and that's not worth having a lighter and slimmer phone.

I even tried the Anker 6400 mah extended battery, which is good and a bit lighter than the Zerolemon, but that only gets me through one day. With the zerolemon I can easily go 2+ days without charging and that's with moderate to heavy use.

Now I'm back to the zerolemon and the size and heft I'm used to and actually don't mind anymore.

If I do upgrade to the note 4 zerolemon better make this battery for it too!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Last edited: