Are there any remotes for Android phones?

Zabrak

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I use my phone to play music at work, and rather than fumble through my pockets to try to get the music app open to pause a song, I'd rather just reach in my pocket for a remote to quickly press a button. I can't use headphones at work, so I'm not looking for any headsets, rather a remote.

I bought this:

Bluetooth Media Music Remote Control Wireless Camera Shutter for iOS Android | eBay

But I got jipped, as it doesn't work for it

Anybody know of any?

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I use my phone to play music at work, and rather than fumble through my pockets to try to get the music app open to pause a song, I'd rather just reach in my pocket for a remote to quickly press a button. I can't use headphones at work, so I'm not looking for any headsets, rather a remote.

I bought this:

Bluetooth Media Music Remote Control Wireless Camera Shutter for iOS Android | eBay

But I got jipped, as it doesn't work for it

But I got jipped, as it doesn't work for

But I got jipped, as it doesn't work for
Anybody know of any?

I don't think there is

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
You can use the app Tactile Player to program the power button to pause and play if you double or triple press it (whichever you choose). For Samsung phones you choose the Simulate Headset option in the app. It works with or without the screen locked. There is a free version and the above feature works on my Note 3.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I've thought it would be nice to a Bluetooth remote control to control things such as volume, music, and what not while phone is in cradle in car. I don't want to wear a smart watch for this function. A remote like Applele tv would do the trick

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I've thought it would be nice to a Bluetooth remote control to control things such as volume, music, and what not while phone is in cradle in car. I don't want to wear a smart watch for this function. A remote like Applele tv would do the trick

When you're driving, voice control is a much better solution than a remote. You really don't want to be handling a remote any more than you would a phone in that circumstance.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
You can buy a galaxy gear to do that!

Don't want a smart watch.

When you're driving, voice control is a much better solution than a remote. You really don't want to be handling a remote any more than you would a phone in that circumstance.

I drive a truck, voice command is hit and miss, and creates more a distraction watching to see if it worked. All I need is volume up/down, skip song or go back. Nothing fancy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463