I have set up my phone not to vibrate for texts when I'm on a call, but I have searched every place I can think of for the same setting for email. It's really annoying being in the middle of a call and my phone vibrates up a storm. I don't believe that the person I'm on the phone with can hear it, but it always distracts me.

Anyone know how to turn this "feature" off?

Thanks in advance,
    Beardking
    09-11-2014 03:20 PM
    I don't think you can other than turning vibration off for e-mail completely, or setting your phone to SILENT when you're on a call. You can do the latter with an automation app like tasker if you want this done for you every time you take or make a call and bring it back to 'normal' when you hang up.
    09-11-2014 03:40 PM
    I don't think you can other than turning vibration off for e-mail completely, or setting your phone to SILENT when you're on a call. You can do the latter with an automation app like tasker if you want this done for you every time you take or make a call and bring it back to 'normal' when you hang up.
    As I have never used Tasker before, would you be willing to kind of step me through the process of setting up this kind of "task"? I downloaded Tasker and now I'm all sorts of lost. :-)
    09-12-2014 10:48 AM
    Sadly, I haven't used it myself, just know of it's automation prowess. BUT, the good folks at AC have put up together a few posts to guide you through the basic processes and the most advanced ones, should you need them. Just scroll down the page at the link below. I suggest going through the 101 post first
    Tasker | Android Central
    09-12-2014 10:54 AM