Battery anxiety at what percentage?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My battery life was getting pretty bad last week so I ran it down to zero from a full charge to recalibrate and now it's got like double the life it had!! I'm on 80% after a full day of moderate use including push Gmail and Bluetooth on and connected to my LG Gwatch... I'm very satisfied with the battery life I've been getting since I recalibrated. I charge when I get to around 40% if I can just to be sure I don't run out of juice unexpectedly but it's probably not neccessary.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3...
Is that with stock battery, or an extended one?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Stock... lol. I know, sounds ridiculous but it's true. The phone is fairly new though. I can post a screen shot if you want...

No I believe you. Just curious because usually i hear people with the extended batteries recalibrating them

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My battery life was getting pretty bad last week so I ran it down to zero from a full charge to recalibrate and now it's got like double the life it had!! I'm on 80% after a full day of moderate use including push Gmail and Bluetooth on and connected to my LG Gwatch... I'm very satisfied with the battery life I've been getting since I recalibrated. I charge when I get to around 40% if I can just to be sure I don't run out of juice unexpectedly but it's probably not neccessary.

Yeah, it's recommended that a calibration be done every 40 charging processes.

Posted via the Android Central App

exactnexus

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it's recommended that a calibration be done every 40 charging processes.

I just wasn't expecting it to make THAT much of a difference... at this rate I could go like 3 days on a charge, maybe more... before I recalibrated I was getting like a day and a half tops.

mundyb

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am shocked at how good the battery life is on this phone!

I've only had it a little more than 24 hours but I'm only just now charging it for the second time. It's pretty much been on most of my waking hours while I play with all the settings.

I can't wait to see what actual numbers look like this week.

I let it get down to 15% and decided to charge it before heading to evening church service. Gave it about 20 minutes and headed out. Very impressed.

The Sammy charging adapter and cable are quite nice too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1