The arrangement of dots of my lock screen suddenly got smaller one day, is there any way that I can return it to its normal size (that is about 50% of the bottom half of the screen) without the use of an app (and preferably without a factory reset either)?
    09-24-2014 08:27 AM
    It was due to an OS update, for me anyway. It was done to allow notifications on the lock screen. You can check personalize for a different kind of lock screen or away to turn off the notifications you get there, that could increase the size of the pattern however I don't think you will be able to change this after the update.
    09-24-2014 09:38 AM
    It was due to an OS update, for me anyway. It was done to allow notifications on the lock screen. You can check personalize for a different kind of lock screen or away to turn off the notifications you get there, that could increase the size of the pattern however I don't think you will be able to change this after the update.
    Problem is, I didn't update my OS. But I've heard about it happening due to the OS update for other people.
    09-26-2014 04:14 PM
    Are you using a third party launcher? Those are the only two reasons I can think of that any system change like that would occur. Now you may want to check your version because Verizon, and maybe some other carriers, have been known to update people if they defer too long even without permission. I guess it could be due to an app other than a launcher but I don't know what kind of app that would be. However you know what apps you've installed and updated lately so I'd look there if you're not using anything obvious.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2014 04:30 PM
    ... dots of my lock screen suddenly got smaller ...
    On the S7 Edge, its the Settings - Advanced Features - One Handed Operation, which changes your onscreen items to a smaller, easier to use size. If the issue is occurring in an app, and the app screen has gone to an inch or so height, at the mini screen's top ctr, you shld see a round circle. Tap it to see an enlargement arrow for full screen size. Voila. Hope that helps.
    09-05-2016 10:38 PM