GN3 Bluetooth/GPS Issue

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Note 3 SM-900V 4.4.2 Rooted
Pioneer AVH-4000NEX

This is driving me crazy!! GPS enabled on my phone, navigate normally. Enable Bluetooth, phone and radio pair, GPS signal immediately dropped. GPS Status Pro goes into an endless loop looking for a GPS signal. But when I disable Bluetooth the GPS signal immediately returns and navigation continues normally. This sequence can be reproduced every time. Go back in the house and both GPS and Bluetooth run simultaneously. The issue only happens when I connect to the Pioneer HU via Bluetooth. FYI, no Appradio functions are being used during this problem, though the problem occurs then too.

In summary, I can either run navigation via my GN3 or I can connect via Bluetooth...not both.

I tried moving my phone further away from the HU. I installed a GPS repeater in my pickup and even though I get an outstanding signal now it didn't help. Removed a couple of apps. Soft reset. Same thing.

I sure could use some help. Is this by design or is something wrong? Thanks in advance.

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Disregard, I figured out the problem.

I use ARUnchained to connect to my new HU which works fairly well. I also had the ARUnchained GPS Injection app installed on my phone. That was the culprit. I disabled it and now all is right in the Bluetooth/GPS world! LOL!

Thanks anyway!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel