HELP - Water damage

yovie24

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys. I need urgent help. I was using water proof cover and somehow the water went in. At first. When I took out the battery and inserted back. The screen was not working but everything else was normal. In fact I can feel the vibration of whatsapp messages. Then I kept pressing the switch off button to try on it again. Then I took out the battery sim and sd and used hair dryer. This time, the samsung logo and led came and samsung note 3 logo came. I thought its gonna work but then the same thing started coming again and again and I couldnt do anything. It didnt on. I just left all d parts open. That was yesterday. Today, its totally dead. Even after I tried switching on. What can I do. Im in a vacation now and it really sucks now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's usually recommended to get the phone into a desiccant (typically, a sealed ziploc bag full of uncooked rice) as quickly as possible, and let it sit for 24-48 hrs. It's probably too late for that now, and whatever damage to the circuitry or components that's been done is probably irreversible. Sorry!