i need help

brian17104

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I bought a galaxy not 3 like a week ago online I cant change the lock screen it does not even have an option to it just has an option to change the home screen its really making me mad any ideas on what I should do I would screen shot you a pic of my lock screen option but I can't figure out how to put a pic on this formue ether if someone can help me with that to that be great

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Do you have your work account on your phone? Sometimes they are secured a different way and won't let you mess with lock screen. Is there an app that is overriding lock screen in developer options?
The way I change is to go to settings, display, wallpaper, lockscreen and select where you want to get image from.

or go to gallery select an image, press menu,scroll down to set as, press what you choose to set image as.

If this isn't working you may have a security setting being overridden by an app or developer option setting.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My lock screen was stuck on pin unlock and the only options I had were pin or password unlock every other option was greyed out. Found the fix on another forum, go to settings , then security scroll all the way to the bottom and clear all credentials. Now all options are once again open to me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415287664149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415287664149.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX