Who still love there Note 3 and are waiting for note 5 or Note edge 2

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I think that note 4 is a great phone and the edge but I think most per people are happy with there Note 3 cos it's still a great powerful phone

Ulimate Note 3

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The Note 3 is still a really great smartphone. I know many people with Note 3s that are content with no intention on upgrading to the Note 4. But I can say that the Note 4 is an improvement over the Note 3 in every way.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I would upgrade to the note 4 if I could but this 2 year contract :'( if they do make a note edge 2 next year then that Is deffinatly going to be my next phone

Posted via the Android Central App

prakashdg

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I love my n3...never gonna buy another phone again unless i break this one...

The quad hd doesnt do it for me...and being not a power user....well enough said. This phone is a keeper

Posted via the Android Central App

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm very satisfied with my Note 3. I've been doing some research on the Note 4 and it sounds like a great phone. However, it's not enough to make me change at this time.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
No qualms with my n3. Unless she really starts screwing up I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. I do miss a one handed phone sometimes but other than that this phone is and has always been my favorite device I have ever owned so far.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys for your great reviews it helps me think about my amazing Note 3 phone I love mine too yes the Note 4 is a better upgrade but not that good to change to note 4 the edge looks good but is it a next step up in the Note series

Ulimate Note 3

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
What's the reason?

Posted via Android Central App

My old eyes couldn't see the difference in the display resolution, it doesn't have desk dock mode that I use daily, and a few other things had changed that I was used to. Maybe the Note 5 or 6 will be 64 bit and have more memory.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Happy with the Note 3. Skipping the 4 but definitely getting the 5.
Likely what I'll do too. Only phone I've owned that I didn't want to get rid of after one year. Note 4 just doesn't do enough to justify the outlay.

Sent by my hooka via hash cloud.

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the midst of my 2 yr contract as well. If the Note 5 releases around the same time the 3 & 4 did my upgrade will take place right around that same time. I'm totally satisfied with my 3. I've spent plenty of time at the store with the 4, and as great as it would be to have it I can spend another 10 months with my 3 and be just fine.

Posted via Android Central App

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't plan on going 4 but can't guarantee it. Trying to be better about keeping my phones longer. Liking the Note Edge, though but have no upgrade plans right now.

MaLik Hadi

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
i am skiping the note 4 beacuse note 3 is still powerfull in all ways. i will get the note 5 btw note 3 is not less than any mobile nowadays

Posted via note 3

MastaCow53

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Had my Note 3 since launch week and still love it. I can see myself waiting for the Note 6 to trade in. I like that the Note 4 is a little faster with a better display, but I have no use for a fingerprint scanner or heart rate monitor.

I would just like Samsung to make the future Notes smaller, thinner, and lighter while keeping the same 5.7" screen. Bezeless would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci