Nav bar making apps disoriented

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
So I really wanted to use the nav bar on my note 3 because, heck, this thing looks beautiful. I am using an xposed module called gravity box to get the nav bar, but the only problem is that in some stock Samsung apps ( mainly the phone) it gets disorientated. Now this is only a problem for the phone app because no matter what dialer I use, it will go into the default Samsung calling screen. Is there a fix for this without installing a custom ROM? I really like the spen functionality so I don't want to trade it for a custom ROM.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-30-14-55-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-30-14-55-26.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's more than disorientation - you shouldn't be seeing the keypad and the menu pad at the same time. Sorry, though, no solution. (I take it it's not AT&T or Verizon, or you couldn't run a custom ROM anyway - all "custom" ROMs for those two have to be modifications of the stock ROM - they didn't lock the bootloader, they welded it shut.)

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
It's more than disorientation - you shouldn't be seeing the keypad and the menu pad at the same time. Sorry, though, no solution. (I take it it's not AT&T or Verizon, or you couldn't run a custom ROM anyway - all "custom" ROMs for those two have to be modifications of the stock ROM - they didn't lock the bootloader, they welded it shut.)

Actually I can see both at the same time, I've always been able too. It's just with the nav bar it pushes the menu pad over the bottom part of the num pad making it unusable :(

Ps. I have the Rogers version over in Canada

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon