how can I protect my Note 3?

warypapa

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi, sometimes my children play on my phone Galaxy Note 3 but I have to worry about my phone since they have drown one spare battery I just purchased from mpj and wiped my phone twice already. My question is how can I protect my Note 3 and keep my children away from some bad websites?

Thanks in advanced.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Protect the phone from children? Other than keeping an eye on them every second? Good question. The first parent who comes up with an answer wins the world, the universe and everything in it.

How to keep them off ""bad wesbsites"? Come up with a definition of "bad websites" that at least 1/3 of parents will agree with and someone will write an app to do it. (The prize is about the same. One person's "they'll learn something on this site" is another's "I wouldn't let my child know that this site exists".)

My 12 year old grandson has already misplaced 2 cellphones - in his room - and can't find them. In about 6 months. He got some cash for Christmas. Let's see if he takes better care of something he has to spend his own money on.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
My suggestion would be to get them an older device like a GS3 or Note 1 or 2.
This protects your device and lets them have a device of lesser value to tear up.

Supervision is key, its not meant to augment good parenting. (ill add in here i dont have kids, so i have no clue actually just trying to help)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
So now the phone decides that someone's kid can't see a sports site on which there's picture of some guy winning with the breast stroke? While allowing him to see a live news feed of someone being beaten to the ground?

Sorry, I raised my kids, I didn't just let them grow up. I knew what TV shows they watched, and when I said no, they didn't get to watch that show. Years later, friends had the family computer in the living room or the dining room, and if the kids wanted to go to a site they shouldn't go to, that was just an unfulfilled wish. (Maybe I'm old fashioned, but then so were my parents and their parents. And my kids are raising their kids the same way.)

AndroidTechH3lP

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I have used apple for long time.
Only solution i came up with was to buy a new ipod for my kid.
Nothing can work if it is work or business mobile handed to kids.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie