Hello,

I recently updated my Note 3 to Lollipop, and I am struggling with the While Locked notifications.

Basically, despite what option I set, text messages are never shown on the screen or in the S-View display. All it ever says is 'Message Received' and 'Contents hidden'.

I have swapped between 'Hide Sensitive' and 'Show All' just in case something wasn't setting properly, to no avail. I have checked the 'Application Notifications' list and Messages has all options turned off. I have also tried this with Priority set to ON.

It's a shame I can't get this to work for whatever reason, as displaying messages in S-View is now supported without the use of Xposed.

I'd appreciate any ideas. I tried a Google search, but nothing much came back apart from the standard settings in 'Sound & Notifications'.
    02-18-2015 05:11 PM
    I think you can have a look at sound and notification setting. Scroll a little and at the notification label there is a While locked tab. Set that to show all content. Give it a try and let me know
    02-22-2015 05:38 AM