Note 3 Camera

Amy Furlong

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Ok. I know it's a dumb question ... but do you get a better quality picture if you set the camera settings to the largest size? I have a resize program I've been using for when I transfer selected pictures to my Google Drive.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you resize a picture - up or down - you lose quality. Always take pictures in the highest resolution the camera can and you have storage space for.

And you might want to try Open Camera if you're even semi-serious about photography with the phone. The stock Note 3 camera app works, that's about all that can be said about it. Open Camera has focus and exposure locking, at least. If you want better control, try Camera FV-5 Lite. Not a Hasselblad, but some pretty useful controls. (Both free, of course.)

simcad

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi. The Note 3 has focus and exposure lock... press and hold the Camera Icon. When you let go, the pic is taken. If you use voice, then you get 2 pics...

Having used SLR film cameras for 18 years and digital compact cameras for 15 years, I can say that for everyday snaps in good light (use a mini tripod or rest against something to hold camera steady in low light). The Note 3 Camera app works very well...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante